Reviews for I Understand
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This was so sad and emotional that I cried... Good job with the one-shot.
PrincessAmioKi chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
GREAT! Loved it! Could you do a follow up. This would make a GREAT longer story of the two. I find these two and interesting mix because in truth they are so similar when you look at the root of the two and their emotions. If you know anything about this era you could say the same about Kenshin Uesugi and Shingen Takeda. The were both warlords who fought 6 times at the same spot, but respected each other because they had a lot in common.

Again, great story. Keep it up!
Wolflover235 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I liked it. I am becoming Naraku fan myself. I like him and Sesshomaru :).
LadyZess chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I really liked this shame is was not longer hehe :D but a good read :D
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
i loved this story. it is a really good. i can't wait for the next chapter to come out soon.
Tahnorra chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is very interesting. I decided to search fanfictions for this pairing (I don't ship it, I'm merely curious), and have not been disappointed with what I've read so far.

This is very good.
kagome-sono-jamakusai-miko chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Eek! So exciting! A sequel would be so awesome! When I came down to the end of the story I wanted to cry. It was so interesting! If I would have been sitting on the edge of something reading, I would have surely fell off lol. Thank you for the wonderful story. Its rare to find stories with a Naraku and Kagome pairing, it truly was an honor. Hope to see many more stories from you. _ Have a good day! Ja ne!
Sunshine Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
you should make a sequel.
PurplesugarX chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Man, I was just thinking about this yesterday! About all the kikyou/naraku7kagome/inuyasha thing! i loved it...maybe our minds are conected.

, you hooked me right from the start!

Hope to see an update sooooooooon

Giggidy!