Reviews for MU Endeavour: Janus
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
Utterly fascinating.
Lesa L chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
I've really been enjoying your stories. Is there any chance that this story will be continued?
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Whoops, no wonder the Xindi had issues with humanity!
Hsiao had better hope he has enough information to sell and fast
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Ooh like the idea of the Romulans coming to aid the Vulcans, especially given how Hoshi would view them after T'Pol
ThatAloneOne chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
I really am enjoying this - I love the amount of detail you've put into everyone's personality and the subtle and not-so-subtle ways they've changed. It's a brilliant exploration of the MU and how everything would've gone. Is there another part?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
I know it been some years but wondering do have any plans to finish this? Its a great story line
Lexie94 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Pleaseeee! Update! I'm very curious about this story
Velossian chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I thought this story was fantastic in terms of you got thta twisted univerese down to the te and I love the fact thta Tucker is picking ou a loyal crew who were the shining examples of loyalty and honour and I love the chatratcers that you created kep up the good work and I CAN WAIT FOR THE NEXT STORY IN THIS SERIES
Moichino chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Love this chpt! Just bloody brillant - get 'an' Enterprise to another time period via a subspace corridor, just like in the series but this time, it happens to set the stage for humans truly destroying the Xindi's home world 400 years in the future in the 'real universe'! And cloaking devices reverse engineered from the Suliban ships, weaponized micro singularity generators and T'Pol saying that the Vulcan Science Directorate has determined that time travel is quite possible. Rigil, this is probably the most creative twisted awesome thing you've ever written :)
Moichino chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Smart! Use T'Pol to assure Tucker's loyalty.
Tatiana20 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
. .? Wow, in just three acts you've trapped me like a helpless shuttle pod in a tractor beam. You've captured Trip and T'pol's voices so well and created such an engaging plot that it's as if I'm watching an actual ENT MU episode. Please update soon!
o chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Interesting, hoping for more soon.
A Reviewer chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Ah, there's nothing quite so marvelously twisted and horrible to behold as seeing people you recognize as being good friends...

...turning around and all trying to kill each other. XD

I'm looking forward to the rest of this, I just know that somehow, the ending is going to be just as awesome as all the rest of this.

Later
A Reviewer chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Ah, the Mirror Universe folks. The only people in all of Star Trek that can out-Romulan the Romulans. Creepy, twisted, beautiful and savage and all those other like adjectives. Good chapter.

Later
Zero Credibility chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
It's amazing how you manage to take characters that I knew - or thought I knew - from the RU Endeavour stories, and show people who are clearly recognisable yet not at all the same. I won't pretend I like these characters as well as their RU counterparts, but it's a gripping story. I haven't entirely got my head around the timeline (or 'timelines') because the destruction of the Xindi homeworld seems to be in the distant past in RU terms and in the future in MU terms. Perhaps it means the Xindi were very advanced but got knocked back into the stone ages when their planet was destroyed. I suppose that's quite likely, actually.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »