Reviews for MU Endeavour: Janus
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
I know it been some years but wondering do have any plans to finish this? Its a great story line
Lexie94 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Pleaseeee! Update! I'm very curious about this story
Velossian chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I thought this story was fantastic in terms of you got thta twisted univerese down to the te and I love the fact thta Tucker is picking ou a loyal crew who were the shining examples of loyalty and honour and I love the chatratcers that you created kep up the good work and I CAN WAIT FOR THE NEXT STORY IN THIS SERIES
Moichino chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Love this chpt! Just bloody brillant - get 'an' Enterprise to another time period via a subspace corridor, just like in the series but this time, it happens to set the stage for humans truly destroying the Xindi's home world 400 years in the future in the 'real universe'! And cloaking devices reverse engineered from the Suliban ships, weaponized micro singularity generators and T'Pol saying that the Vulcan Science Directorate has determined that time travel is quite possible. Rigil, this is probably the most creative twisted awesome thing you've ever written :)
Moichino chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Smart! Use T'Pol to assure Tucker's loyalty.
Tatiana20 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
. .? Wow, in just three acts you've trapped me like a helpless shuttle pod in a tractor beam. You've captured Trip and T'pol's voices so well and created such an engaging plot that it's as if I'm watching an actual ENT MU episode. Please update soon!
o chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Interesting, hoping for more soon.
A Reviewer chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Ah, there's nothing quite so marvelously twisted and horrible to behold as seeing people you recognize as being good friends...

...turning around and all trying to kill each other. XD

I'm looking forward to the rest of this, I just know that somehow, the ending is going to be just as awesome as all the rest of this.

Later
A Reviewer chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Ah, the Mirror Universe folks. The only people in all of Star Trek that can out-Romulan the Romulans. Creepy, twisted, beautiful and savage and all those other like adjectives. Good chapter.

Later
Zero Credibility chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
It's amazing how you manage to take characters that I knew - or thought I knew - from the RU Endeavour stories, and show people who are clearly recognisable yet not at all the same. I won't pretend I like these characters as well as their RU counterparts, but it's a gripping story. I haven't entirely got my head around the timeline (or 'timelines') because the destruction of the Xindi homeworld seems to be in the distant past in RU terms and in the future in MU terms. Perhaps it means the Xindi were very advanced but got knocked back into the stone ages when their planet was destroyed. I suppose that's quite likely, actually.
DinahD chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
I could never make it in the MU. I can't imagine spending every waking minute scheming, back-stabbing, or fighting to stay alive.

If I remember right, Tucker more or less handpicked this crew. Why did he choose Mackenzie? Was Mackenzie really so expert at his job or was he planted on Endeavour by someone else just to eliminate Tucker? If you already explained this I apologize for being a sloppy reader.

Those microsingularity weapons are truly devastating. If the Xindi had any conception of what was happening on the planet, it's no wonder that they'd go to any lengths to destroy Endeavour. The hatred created by this kind of mass destruction lasts for generations.

Although he's now captain, I love the idea Tucker is still an engineer ahead of his time. He can conceive of and perfect ideas that are beyond other engineers. Tucker was obviously supposed to be a brilliant engineer on the show, but the writers passed up too many opportunities to spotlight his expertise and really set him apart from other engineers of his generation. You're not just telling us that your MU Tucker is a genius, you're showing us, right along with the other characters on the bridge.

Excellent chapter!
framework4 chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Wow, so now we know why the Xindi hate humans. Well done.

Maybe the Trip and T'Pol of "Divergent Paths" could learn about this and make use of it to help solve the Xindi problem.

I loved all the little staff plottings going on. Nice. I get the feeling that at some point Tucker is going to play all these plots against each other and in the resulting clash pull everyone together, likely under heavy fire from external threats and end up with a very loyal crew.

Since Defiant was a TOS era starship and McCoy's database didn't know about Pon Farr or mating bonds it makes sense. Well done.

So now Tucker is going to get some 26th Century Tech. Oh what fun.
DinahD chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Everything in this chapter is just so perfect! As usual your action sequences are absolutely magnificent. The words flow smoothly, but with a sense of urgency that sweeps the reader along. The details are all there in abundance, but they don't weigh the story down. Sometimes I read over a passage several times just to enjoy the cadence and the mental images they evoke.

Eisler is really the standout here. You've created a multi-layered and truly compelling character. There's a better than even chance that Trip and T'Pol might actually survive with him watching their backs.

I also rather like Soong. You've managed to keep many of his RU characteristics while fitting him seamlessly into this hellishly different world. He's going to have to watch the smart mouth, though, or he may win that trip to the agony booth some day.

As always your stories are a wild, breathtaking ride through the futuristic world of Enterprise - totally warped, of course, to meet the perverted demands of the mirror universe. Thank you for continuing to produce such wonderful stories!
DinahD chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
What a terrific chapter!

Hoshi's a clever, but thoroughly ruthless woman - using trellium to render a Vulcan opponent ineffectual is just plain nasty. I wonder if it could be used against the Romulans?

You've done a masterful job of making Tucker and T'Pol two very complex individuals. The love-hate feelings are so strong, but right now their relationship seems to revolve around survival.

The idea of a neural scourge made me wince. Eisler is another very cleverly drawn character. It's a good thing he's loyal to Tucker. Now if he could just have a crack at Reed. It will be interesting to see how the plotting against Tucker develops.

Now that I'm finally trying to catch up on reading, I'm really looking forward to reading the next couple of chapters.
buns1974 chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I was so happy to see a brand new chapter of this wonderful MU story. Man talk about being surrounded by enemies on all sides. LOL Can't wait for the next chapter and I hope things get better for you.