Reviews for Neutral Ground
Drakonflight chapter 1 . 2/4
That . . . was utterly horrifying. Must. Not. Laugh.

Seriously, though, I love Catlad!Tim. I wish there was more of him.
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
great story
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Ah! I so wanted more of Drugged!Damian XD Haha so hot! Too bad it ended too soon XP
DK chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Please make more, I really want 2 know what the little Demon will do to tim when he awakens.

I think you should make tim damian's main target.

Love it, make more please! :)
betwixtful chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
i would really like more..please? pretty please? i love this. tim as catwoman's sidekick is so interesting.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Would it be terribly bratty for me to demand more of this?

LOL, seriously though, I'm in love with Catlad!Tim and Tim/Damian is a guilty pleasure pairing that I sometimes get into so if you decided to write more of this you'd have my eternal live or at least a few days worth of sqeeing!

Anon
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh my! Assertive Damian is AWESOME! I bet he is going to die of embaressment later. I also love that Dick was bait too! And Damian's "Daddy" totally had me blushing. I'd love a sequel if you make one!
Bronsted-Lowry Base chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh please please please! A sequel would make everything awesome-er. Loved Catboy!Tim
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Me-OW, way awesome, love this entire concept and the way you execute it!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awesome! *U* Absolutely cool! Rock on! Completely amazing! XD Poor Damian, Tim, and Dick, but this is so stinking hilarious! *U* Rock on!
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Oh sweet Jesus.

Dick was so.../awkward/ and the whole "Damian's more likely to find people he's got a connection or attraction" thing was fuckin brilliant! Oh Rie. Words cannot. I mean. I fucking suck at leaving reviews but shit girl, this rocked :)
Cainchan chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
great story. :-) I love catlad timothy, although Robin Timothy I adore much more. _-