Reviews for Neutral Ground
chesh-the-kitty chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This. Can. Not. Die.
Seriously, Catlad Tim is sexy (sexy Tim? What did you do to me?!)
And assertive Damian is...an interesting element. I'd love to see more of this!
-chesh
Drakonflight chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
That . . . was utterly horrifying. Must. Not. Laugh.

Seriously, though, I love Catlad!Tim. I wish there was more of him.
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
great story
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Ah! I so wanted more of Drugged!Damian XD Haha so hot! Too bad it ended too soon XP
DK chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Please make more, I really want 2 know what the little Demon will do to tim when he awakens.

I think you should make tim damian's main target.

Love it, make more please! :)
betwixtful chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
i would really like more..please? pretty please? i love this. tim as catwoman's sidekick is so interesting.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Would it be terribly bratty for me to demand more of this?

LOL, seriously though, I'm in love with Catlad!Tim and Tim/Damian is a guilty pleasure pairing that I sometimes get into so if you decided to write more of this you'd have my eternal live or at least a few days worth of sqeeing!

Anon
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh my! Assertive Damian is AWESOME! I bet he is going to die of embaressment later. I also love that Dick was bait too! And Damian's "Daddy~" totally had me blushing. I'd love a sequel if you make one!
Bronsted-Lowry Base chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh please please please! A sequel would make everything awesome-er. Loved Catboy!Tim
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Me-OW, way awesome, love this entire concept and the way you execute it~!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awesome! *U* Absolutely cool! Rock on! Completely amazing! XD Poor Damian, Tim, and Dick, but this is so stinking hilarious! *U* Rock on!
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Oh sweet Jesus.

Dick was so.../awkward/ and the whole "Damian's more likely to find people he's got a connection or attraction" thing was fuckin brilliant! Oh Rie. Words cannot. I mean. I fucking suck at leaving reviews but shit girl, this rocked :)
Cainchan chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
great story. :-) I love catlad timothy, although Robin Timothy I adore much more. _-