Reviews for Vibrations
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
hehe...love this!
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
The scene turned out perfectly.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I liked the bit about the vibrations.
Spockologist chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Tee hee. That poor director...
Spockologist chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
LOL! "Watson, the vibrations!" I had to stop reading I was laughing so hard.

That episode has to be my favorite. Jude Law in drag is just hilarious. That poor kid probably needed months of therapy.

I love how JB started shaking the table to get Holmes's attention.

Fun stuff, Moonspun!
Frenchaccro chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This chapter is very pleasant: lively and amusing. I wonder what will follow and can hardly wait...
AssassinOfRome chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
YAY! More Jeremy and Holmes! Is Shoscombe Old Place one of the mysteries? I don't think I know it. This is brilliant as always. Avidly awaiting chapter 2!

AOR
Aleine Skyfire chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
...And did I mention that you're a doll? *big smooch*

From the first line to the last, I love every moment of it! ...As per usual - I told you I rave about your crossovers! xD

Poor Holmes, begging Jeremy to stop - and Jeremy plops right down! *giggle-spasmz* And: "If it did, it wouldn't be called a 'script,' now would it?" Point to Holmes! _

"The train was late."

"And Watson almost missed the train." Point to Edward! And then Edward plops down at the table - oops, minus a point! *snickers*

And then Jeremy trying to get Holmes's attention as he's rebuking Watson... AND SHAKING THE TABLE ICANTBELIEVEHEDIDTHATROFL! And then the mask of impassivity - let's give Jeremy a full 10 points. D

I'm afraid I haven't identified which scene, for the very simple reason that SHOS is one of the eppies I haven't seen. But I'm loving this, and I can't wait for the second part!

*hugs and kisses*