Reviews for Superheroes
Ice Journals chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
OMMFG. I NEVER GOT A NOTIFICATION FOR THIS UPDATE!
How lame is that? Ugh, is NOT helpful these days.
At any rate, YUMMY! MORE, CHRIS WANT MORRRRREEE! CHRIS SMASH! RAAAAAAAAA!1
StoryLover04 chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Absolutely brilliant!Superhero-theme fics are guilty pleasures cause they make my inner child estatic :) .Speaking of superhero fics,why haven't you posted 'Signal in the Sky' on FF?If I haven't seen the cover art (which is nicely drawn) I would have never read that awesome enjoy your 't wait for the next
BTR-SPN-TVD-TW-WWE-FAN chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
OMG SUCH A GREAT STORY! SO GLAD YOU UPDATED! LOVE IT LIKE THE REST OF YOUR STORIES!
BigTimeBeta chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Finally! I had to reread the whole Fanfic again. Loved every second of this chapter! Arrchhhh! I hate Dalton, why can't he understand that Logan is happy with Carlos. Update sooner than last time! Please!
BigTimeOzzy
annabellex2 chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
Just read & got caught up with ur story, enjoying it. It's different, hope you can update soon, poor Cargan! : )
Bowman0306 chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
So Logan and Carlos are marked...how does Dalton know about him? Does he not truly understand Carlos' power? I'm confused...loved the chapter, though! Glad to see you updated this!
CUTE CARGAN LOVE chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
ooh so dalton is the same kind as Carlos. oh dear Carlos was rgt
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
Omg it's been really long since this update! I had reread the last chpater to remember what was going on, but yea!

Dude what he hell! He is marked just by sharing a kiss with Logan? Not cool. I thought they needed to have sex. What to do know? Suitors and dalton coming after Carlos. Plus Griffin on his ass. Not good. I wonder who is going to go get him first. Whoever it is is going to help uneasy his powers but not by hurting him, but Logan for sure. Poor Carlos :/

But yea, glad you updated!
child who is cool chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
Great chapter
Hikari no Kasai chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
OoO Oh shit...
Klaine's Child chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
That was interesting. Update when you can.
nickyd92 chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
I've missed this! And I can't believe how much I remembered :') I can't wait for these quick updates!
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
wow Dalton is pretty stupid O'Malley is going to get his ass kicked and Logan is never going to like u get
over it.

UPDATE SOON!
Gmavy chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
Yes! Yes! Yes! So happy it's updated and what an awesome chapter? So excited to see whether or not Logan takes some of Carlos' blood. I'm just so excited! such a great story.
hope for eternity chapter 13 . 9/2/2012