Reviews for The Consequences of Distrust
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
A sequel pleaaaaase? *puppy eyes*
bleedingRose11 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I WANT A SEQUEL! but, after reading this, and then reading you other fic for he who needs faith, that already felt like a sequel ahha
Fayedarkangel chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I love it! Please write a sequel. I think it would make me much happier if it went that way in the show (with a happy ending)
Uroboros187 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Yes! This one demands a sequel in the forseeable future though if not, this would be a good (but sad) ending.
I felt so sad when Dean wouldnt give Cas the time of day and Cas made some bad choices so its no wonder Cas acted the way he did. Good story!
K chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I love it! I really hope the show does something like this.

I would love to see a sequel(: Just saying.
Nadia-91 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I love I mean it's really the way it should have ended, Dean most feel bad for what he did to cas!

I hope you do a sequel, Im really looking forward to it
Ruby10294 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
OH MY CHUCK ASHDJKAHDKJASD

That was amazing! I think you did a wonderful job with their characterization in their reactions.

And this... '"Goodbye Dean," Cas tells him, after long moments of merely staring at him, since Dean refuses to meet the angels eyes. Dean feels his heart lurch in his chest. Becauseā€¦ Cas is awful at saying goodbye. He never says goodbye, not ever. And Dean has come to understand that that fact is because Castiel always plans on coming back, even if it seems to take him fucking forever to get around to visiting.'

Ah, my heart/3 Because that's so true, Cas has never really said a proper goodbye before...BRB SOBBING MY EYES OUT

I definitely wouldn't mind a sequel. :3

(Just a quick thing though, in this line 'You will just have to see for yourself when he awakens...' there is a repeat of 'if you do not feel as'~)
chorus chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Yes! It needs a sequel! :) :)

Just one thing I can't help but mention: shouldn't "typical angle juice" be "typical *angel* juice"? :)