Reviews for The SuperSperm of Seeley Booth
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
It's 2:00 in the morning right now, but I'm sure the reason I'm laughing so hard is not sleep deprivation, but rather your very amusing poetic talents.

And once again, your author's note is as good as your story. Being new to the Bones fandom (I watched all 8 seasons in about 2 weeks), I was a bit annoyed by the seemingly rushed nature of the pregnancy, but I accept your explanation and analysis of its effects.
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is funny and clever.
Lazuli73 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
HIlarious!
GCatsPjs chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Pressed the 'review' button. now what? Where is my prize?
berniej chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Yes I'm laughing and there has been quite a few laughs at the supersperm of Seely Booth cape and all...

I admire your optimism for the outcome. I was actually taken by surprise ...they had become so distant I simply couln't imagine them being anything like ready to go there either when it happened or after the fact. I truly hope they can get there as they go through the last few weeks of her pregnancy on screen.

Thanks for sharing

Bernie
Winger79 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
this is great! i was dying laughing! so very clever ) and may i say, i concur vehemently with your author's note. is it season premiere time yet?
sunsetdreamer chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I adored this, haha. And you got me to laugh for the second time tonight. Thankfully, I had the forsight to put my tea mug down and LEAVE it there from the moment I clicked the link this time around. Sometimes I make good decisions.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Hi there,

This one definitely brought a smile to my face! Very clever little poem...Hail supersperm of Seeley Booth...Two out of two...Now what would Bones make of that?

Ger
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! And I can't even share it with anyone as hubby hasn't watched the finale yet! Fantastic and I couldn't agree with your author's note more whole-heartedly. I love that this baby is tying them together... no more running for these two :) Can't wait to see all the emotional baggage that's going to be unleashed next season. Hopefully it'll be full of angst and loving :) Can't wait x
etakkate chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
so very cute! u r wonderfully clever!
sunnyamazing chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
You know I've been struggling with the whole idea of Brennan being pregnant, but you know what your explanation before the actual fic here made me completely and utterly in love with the idea. You my friend are a genius! I am on the season seven train and I cannot cannot wait for the journey!

Now onto the ode to the sperm, you are a wonderful genius.

I laughed and laughed and laughed. Very clever, very humorous and very witty!
NoraBolt chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Bullseye!

"Fig tree mistress!" Oh my! I love it!

And your author's note was spot on too. I 'endured' most of season 6 and I'm glad I did if this was the pay-off. (Though I don't think I'll ever be able to rewatch the H-bomb episodes.) The way I see it, we hit rock bottom and anything would have been better than what we were dealt a year ago, but this, THIS is the complete opposite of rock bottom. It's like Angela said in 'Pudding': "A baby. You're linked to that person for the rest of your life. Way more than if you're married. You're linked through another human being. A soul."

I'm actually looking forward to their bickering next season because I trust that it will be more like that of the early years-with underlying affection instead of the 'annoyance' vibe we got in most of s6. Bring it on!
SamuraiKitty chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This totally made my night! Thanks for the fun laugh!
SoccerLexie chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Okay. Not much to say. But holy snot, that was freaking brilliant! BRAVO.
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
absolute love. especially love how you managed to work the ep title into the poem. great job!