Reviews for Entombed in a Glass Bottle
Anelah chapter 15 . 5/18/2017
NO! YOU CAN'T JUST STOP HERE! Pleeeeeaassseee don't tell me you quit this story... well, good luck with the acting career, I want to be an actress too, although, I don't think I'm good enough xD anyway, please update! I know how hard it is to update sometimes, but I must know what happens next!
Anelah chapter 13 . 5/17/2017
I dont want them to fight *fangirl crying*
(but I know what youre writing is right and I love it, its just like when I watch OST, I hate Jack for leaving Angelica but at the same time I am so in love with the movie that it honestly worries me. xD)
Anelah chapter 12 . 5/17/2017
Omg, just imagine having your period on a ship in the middle of the ocean... A ship with no other woman! And why did Angelica leave her trousers at Elizabeths place...? They couldve come in handy at "this time of the month" xD
Anelah chapter 11 . 5/17/2017
All the time I was like: "JACK, MARRY HER, MARRY HER!" And then I got sooooo excited at the Engagement Scene and I was like: "KISS HER!" xD a nd when he said it was temprary I was like: "Nooooooooo" *cries* xD I just love them! Great chapter, as always :)
Anelah chapter 10 . 5/17/2017
I love Torin! Yeeees, Im so happy that youve included a dog in this Story, I love Dogs!
Anelah chapter 9 . 5/16/2017
I. Love. This. Story.
No more needed to be said. I FREAKING ADORE THIS! I mean, I even told my friends about this fanfic and exactly what happened! I love Angelica and Lilys coversation, especially the "i am the woman from Seville" part. IDK why, its just soooo well written! Although nothing can match Gibbs outburst last chapter xD

P.s.: Im the type of Person that doesnt Review a Story, but every chapter of a Story xD
Anelah chapter 8 . 5/15/2017
...Nah, still dont like Lily.

Im just kidding xD I understood her from the first Moment she came into the Story.

... *sighs* i just love Jack and Angelica together... I adore Angelica, just in case you hadnt noticed, but i really, really like her. I find her character so fascinating and mysterious. I believe there is more to her than what meets the eye.
Obviously this is your fanfiction, and maybe Angelica has just changed a bit, but what i dont get at all is that "You have to embrace your feminity" sh*t, Because Angelica Dresses very "femininely" if thats a word, in the movie! You know, the shoulder-exposing blouse, corsett, tight trousers and high black boots... Looks very feminine to me xD maybe its just me.
Anyway, love your Story so much, youre idea is very creative and interesting, gonna continue to read the next chapters now xD
Anelah chapter 7 . 5/15/2017
Haha, I LOVE Gibbs! "JACK, ANGELICA, SHUT YOUR GODDAMN TRAPS!" Love it! :D Had to laugh so hard, hope my Family didnt wake up xD
I dont know if its just Because when I write fics its more focused on Angelica or sth, but I understand Angelica 100%! I also dont really like Lily-Rose, Because I wanted her to be Angelicas child and I also want Jack to care for Angelica more (and love his child as much as Angelica). But at the same time, I adore Anamaria and also love their Story... idk, its so hard to explain! to sum it up, Im in love with this Story and ship Jackelica more than any sane Person should xD
ly ;) your Story always makes My day!
Anelah chapter 6 . 5/15/2017
WHAT IS WRONG WITH JACK WHY IS HE SO MEAN TO ANGELICA?! omg xD I almost cried through the whole fight-scene... I just love Jackelica sooooo much xD
But i really like how you made the jack/Angelica relationship more like... complicated, I shouldve done that in my Story... -_-
Well, i love this Story and if you didnt update this at the end (idk yet) then could you please update? I LOVE THIS! :))
Anelah chapter 4 . 5/14/2017
I love how you called Jacks daughter Lily-Rose! Angelica is probably so mad that Jack has a child with another woman... Looks like Jacks in Trouble! xD Anyway, I love this, Keep it up! :)
Anelah chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Im already loving this! Great Job! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/24/2016
Could you please update. Its have been a while. I know you must be busy, but it such a good story. I'm dying to know what will happened in the next chapter. I'm curious about Angelica & Jack.
AngelicaTeach chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
I dont like jack's daughter
Guest chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
UPDATE pleaseeee...
Good luck with your acting career! It is a really
tough business though. I LOVE your story! It's literally perf!
Please come back!