Reviews for You Have That Effect On Me
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I wish they actually performed this song on Glee. That would have made my life... lol :)

I really liked this outtake. Supermegafoxyawesomehot!
lucyintheskky chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I LOVED THIS. you should write more things like this. or a follow up. because it was really really really good. hahaha. love always.
HugsAndButterflyKlisses chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Beezlebub's arrangement noted... I now have the greatest respect for you :)
x-LOVEandACCEPTANCE-x chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loved it. it was really good and really funny. Seriously. Loved. It. 3
cole5148 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I really liked the story, it was funny, sexy and just plain good.
whenyoucall chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Caitlin, my good friend, you are genius. This reminded me exactly how much I loved Sing A Little Song For You. It had me laughing, it was cute, it was hot. Also I would quite like to read that weekend. ;)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh my...if only this could happen pre-nationals. God the images of Chris Colfer dancing like that...unf. I don't blame Blaine for trying to have a little sexy time with him afterward. I would too if I was Kurt's boyfriend!
Lorelei-elf chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
the cutest thing!
pinkvegpixie chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
awesome, that really would be an awesome video to watch ;)
Secrets of the Fall chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I actually began laughing through the first part of this fic and then I was trying not to blush throughout the rest of it!

I was listening to both of the songs while I read which made it harder since this was pretty intense haha

I loved it :)
Call me Mad chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Well, I started to wonder what this was rated about half way through. I was happy when I found out it was T so I didn't have to break my promise to not read and rated M's. xD

Awesome fic!
lalala223 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
:) beautiful. Please, take a bow, that was amazing. Thank you! It made me smile and laugh, so it served it's purpose well.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
...:D

Lovelovelove.
SceneNeko chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Thanks so much for the message! It's nice to know the reviews were appreciated!

This was awesome! I'm so glad you wrote a companion to SALSFY! I'm not sure if ya plan on writing more but I'll put this story on alert just in case!

I laughed so hard while reading this! You're an amazing author!
RedVinesFTW chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Awww, poor Blaine. :(

But at least he has that video and the thought of him and Kurt alone at his house to keep him happy. :')

Thanks for writing! (: