Reviews for Distraction
Ugh so good. I loved the bit with Light's parents lol
Wish there was more of this. It's so nice to read them in this kind of relationship, the games and competition are still present but with a fluffier, more sexy outcome.
Algea chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Haha, I bet you didn't expect me to leave a comment here (another one? I don't quite remember if I ever left one for this story), hon.

As I told you earlier I fuckin' miss your L so I'm reading through your stories again. But as much as I want you to write something (anything) about my favorite couple I know nothing good would ever come if you can't. So I won't try to make you. Besides I really love rereading your stories.

Have I ever mentioned that you write the best L ever? Of course I love your Light also but I simply adore your L. He holds such a special place in my heart, I doubt I will ever find another L who would resonate with me as much as yours does.

Anyway, can't get enough of your writing so I'm off to read something else. _

All the best for you, love.
Chillybean chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
That...was sexy to say the least. I don't think my writing has evolved enough to properly explain how amazingly sexy that was xD I hope that you'll consider updating this...
yesterdaz chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Write another chapter. This story is just fucking fantastic. I NEED to know what happens next.
TabbyCat33098 chapter 2 . 6/3/2012

Amazing. Absolutely brilliant. There are no words. Please update soon!
lumaluma chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I just wanted to let you know... You are the author of my absolute favorite Death Note fics. Your writing style is orginal and extremely erotic, you obviously have a lot of talent! Keep up the good work!

Art-Of-Escape chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Yay! Update soon?
hamaell chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I have no idea why I haven't commented on this before. But here I go; better late than never, right?

I love this.

Love it love it love it. You've got both L and Light so beautifully characterized and so very much spot on, and the way you've written this... Amazing. I've re-read these two chapters so many times I can't even count them. They never get boring, not ever.

I can't wait to read what you come up with next!
wintercrystal chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
haha nice... update soon
Chocolatedeath chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Oh my god hot hot hot hot! *ovaries explode dramatically*

You are an AWESOME writer and I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
Jaebeau chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I love love love love love loved this.

Jesus. I think you're probably one of the best smut writers out there...god I wish you wrote YunJae fanfiction,

I'd probably die in heaven.
ChildOfFate17 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
No other word for it - this is sexy. Keep it up... pun intended!
Blanket-For-The-Shock chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
You write the best LXLight smut I've ever read! I love ur awesome plots and detailss! :D I hope you keep writing! You do an awesome job!
DaJapican chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Holy Fuck that was unbelievably hot! *major nosebleed* Why couldn't Death Note be more like this? Instead of them playing their mind games to destroy themselves they should be using it to be having mind blowing gay sex! X3 Loved your story it's great to read a nice smutty pwp fanfict. Can't wait for your next Update, wonder what devious L's next move going to be? :]
lalala223 chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
This is written well, and it's a good idea. Thanks for writing, and please update soon!