Reviews for Swallow the Sun
LillianSev chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
I swear sometimes you're even worse than my mum...especially about fluff. Not that I minded; it seemed to fit okay here...but again, I don't think Remus is the kind of guy to go snogging people in public. That's Sirius and/or James. And please remember to keep your verbs in the same tense, it makes for much easier reading. I definitely enjoyed it more than somewhat...and I'm looking forward to the next one! Keep it up! :)
LillianSev chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Your cruel humor in naming this chapter kills me. I now accept the fact that you are better than I am at naming books/chapters of books.
LillianSev chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
You always say it's your personal favorite. Really? :) I get it though; I write too and every chapter is better than the last...most of the time. I liked this one, but you're having Moony be too - there's no other word for it - moony. He's not like that. At least not to that extent.
LillianSev chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
Interesting. I don't usually read things that don't hold to the original (Rowling's) storyline, but yours has me hooked, despite grammatical errors. (Sorry, I'm an editing freak. You could say it's in my blood; mum was a professional editor for Harcourt Brace or whatever it's called.) Keep it up; I'm looking forward to reading the sequels. :)
City1997 chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
When will the second book come out? I really want to read it!
Stef chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
love your story! ))) But isn't Tonks the niece of Sirius, instead of cousin? Because Tonks' mom is Sirius's cousin. Just sayin. But great story!
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
That was suchba cute story :) when is the sequel coming?
Shadowmaster2323 chapter 17 . 10/16/2011
:DD I loveddd ittt. It was really well written and just plain out awesome(: I'm glad you didn't kill off Sirius, he, Tonks, and Remus are my favorites(: Good Jobb!
Wandering Dawn chapter 17 . 8/19/2011
awah this story is so cute! :) i really love it. and i love the fact that you didn't stick with canon with Sirius' death. seriously a brilliant story :) i can't wait to read the next one in the series, don't wait too long yea? ;)
MadSockRabbit chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Nice start - though personally I always mention to guests if there is something deadly in one of my rooms! haha! ;) But anything with Tonks in is good. :)

SaDiablo19 - thanks - that explains why nobody's reading my effort - I posted all chapters at once! :(
tansypool chapter 17 . 8/13/2011
I think I melted at the sheer adorableness of it. I do love this story.
EleKat chapter 17 . 8/13/2011
this is an awesome story please continu
sapphiretwin369 chapter 16 . 8/6/2011
This was a good chapter! I'm so glad that Sirius survived that battle! Definitely looking forward to the last chapter. :)
AmelieBeaumont chapter 16 . 8/4/2011