Reviews for Stem The Flow
LoVe BB 116 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I enjoy how you've kept everyone in character. It makes it so much more realistic. Great chapter.
LoVe BB 116 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I wish this had really happened omg. I love Jo. I was always under the impression the fandom hated her. It's so nice to read about her. Okay well I'm off to the next chapter.
b chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
great ending! lovely fic!
cheekymonster2 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
one of the best jo/dean stories out there! bravo!
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
What a great ending! This was such a wonderful story! I am so glad that Jo came back and was able to be with Dean after all. I always felt they belonged together. Makes sense that they would all end up living at Bobby's too.

Thanks so much for writing this. We need a happy ending, even if it is only temporary, in the boys' lives now and then.
Garideth chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Okay, that story made my day! I started reading this when you only had the first chapter out, and when I thought you were going to end it right there, I was utterly devastated. But then one of my friends told me that you had posted a second chapter, and I was ecstatic! You wrapped it up so nicely and I LOVED it! Can't wait to see more from you!
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
I loved it! I miss jo! *sigh*
CherryPiePlease chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
This is of course how things should have turned out! Bloody Lisa can't hold a candle (in the window) to Jo! Have you applied for a job writing on the show? if not, why not?
Cas Ryan chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
i am severely in love with you guys seriously i cannot thank you enough for writing this through the whole episode i just kept thinking "god i wish jo would come back and make dean feel better" i actually think this is a little better then the actual episode lol PLEASE WRITE MORE D 3
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
plz update! great fic! :D yay! another one! I love dean/jo fics.
b chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
great chapter
lia chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Sooo good. It's a legitimate way to bring Jo back. I hope this happens! :) Can't wait to read more Dean/Jo from you.
cheekymonster2 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
What a great chapter! Loved that you kept the storyline similar to the actual finale!

How you described Deans realtionship with lisa is exactly how i feel about it!

Looking forward to the next one!
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
What a terrific second chapter! I am so glad Cas decided to fix Jo, even if he said it was just for her. It's about time Dean and Jo got together! She'll fit into their life perfectly, and she cares about Sam, unlike Lisa. She needs to be brought up to speed on all that's happened, cause she was killed before Sam took on Lucifer.

I can't wait to see where this story goes.
Cas Ryan chapter 1 . 5/26/2011