Reviews for Stem The Flow
cheekymonster2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I had to wait till i had seen the finale to read this and its awesome! loved it and cannot wait for part 2!

P.s even though i LOVED the finale i wished this had actually hapened!
WelshWitch1011 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Hi guys!

Just to let you know, there will be a second part to this fic., and also possibly an epilogue too.

Thanks for reading/reviewing. :)
b chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
wow great start! just a question! its this going to be a one shot or onegoing story?
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Man! Where's Cas or Balthazar when you need them? One of them could have kept Jo with Dean, instead of Lisa. (Sorry, I always thought that Jo suited the Winchester life-style much better. Lisa was always perceived by me as selfish) I would have loved for Dean and Sam to get Jo back!

Great story!
Prettyfamme chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Awww so touching i miss jo. . . i wish they would bring back Jo. . Anyway good story. . Keep up writing!thank u :)
alleah91 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Extremely well written and believable :) I loved it! You wrote it so well that I actually believed for a second that this was what happened in the episode. If only it had! Can't wait to keep up with this one!
Twas A Dream chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Sooo good! Please continue! I want to know what happens! I wish this had happened on the show instead. :)
Garideth chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Wow. I mean, wow. I have always wanted Jo back, and you did it! Well, she died, and that's not really how I pictured it, but you know. You have an amazing talent and a real gift for representing the characters as they are on the show. Keep up the good work!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3