Reviews for To Not Be Apparent
Faiien chapter 9 . 8/15
To answer your question long ago asked, I have felt so exited I couldn't stop myself from smiling. This was when I bought my laptop - first ever, and MINE! Not something my parents could say they owned! It was a very exiting prospect for me, and while buying it I could not, no matter how hard I tried, stop smiling this huge grin. To my knowledge I never laughed, but simply could not wipe the grin off my face. This is coming from someone who has a pretty good poker face when I want one.

I really love this story. Harry comes off as a confused boy who wants nothing more than a normal life where he is not pressured to do any more than anyone else. Voldemort comes off as a power and fear loving individual who is quite obviously at least a little mental. Dumbledore feels like he has made sacrifices, most of which others did for him, and silently demands absolute loyalty while he essentially plays matchmaker but on a much different and larger scale.

I really hope you haven't abandoned this fic. I don't read a lot of dark!Harry fics, but this one is great!
Danneyland chapter 10 . 8/14
Last chapter (I believe), you said something about Bellatrix being the only female Death Eater. Well, what about Alecto Carrow? You've now contradicted yourself.

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It was a blessing. I suppose I'll just have to lie in wait for the next update, whenever you're able to post! (That's a thing. Do you know the difference between lay and lie? Baffling stuff!)

Harry, Harry, Harry - just accept it. Accept that you are not Light, that you have not been Chosen, that you are not their Savior. Accept the Darkness within you, and nourish it! Let it fester inside your heart, and allow its insidious teeth to sink into your Soul. Cast out any desire to forgive, and renege your former alliances to create anew those which better suit your own. Do not fight this part of you, Harry, this true face. Do not shatter under pressure when you can stand solid in the Dark.
Submit, Harry. Wouldn't this all become so much easier?

...
Heeheeheeheeheee! :D This would definitely make a good Dark!Harry story. Can you blame me?
Danneyland chapter 2 . 8/13
If they are travelling to Azkaban by Floo, then Harry wouldn't feel the tug at his navel reminiscent of Portkeys. Just thought I should let you know.
Serpentine13 chapter 10 . 5/7
I sincerely hope you come back to writing the rest of this story.
Serpentine13 chapter 9 . 5/7
That was exciting.
Theblackbook chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
good!
Theblackbook chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
awsome
TheBlueRoseWitch chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
This chapter was the bomb, and this is one of the best fanfics I have read in a loooooooooooooooong time. Please, I beg of you, don't abandon this story. I NEED more updates :(
Mashkai30 chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
fanster chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
It's been a while, but I hope you continue eventually! I'm curious as to what Dumbledore's real motive is, what Snape will do, and the reaction of Harry's friends.
fanster chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Wow. This story is interesting and non-derivative which is rather rare. I feel like almost every fanfiction I have come across has another one just like it. Not the case here. Admittedly, I don't really look for stories with dark Harry and I usually don't like it when I find Dumbledore too dark that I feel he is OOC (I know he's manipulative, but some people portray him too extreme, but I don't feel you've done that here). And perhaps most importantly, the story is wonderfully written. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to find stories with good ideas, but so poorly written I can't even follow it because it's too painful to read. Keep up the good work.
Azera-v chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Love this story, got to be the best with the idea of Harry going to Azkaban. Can't wait to hear more!
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Nice work, would like to see more
Hana-Liatris chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
This... this is just too awesome! You are bloody brilliant! I love Volds in this story, all dark, evil and i-n-t-e-l-i-g-e-n-t!

Hope you will cotinue your incredible work!
BlackPanther101 chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Wow. This is awesome :D
But will Vodemort eventually turn Harry?

WANTING MOAR XD