Reviews for The Land Before 2012
The was a good one but make these longer
James Ryan chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Ha, suckers! I'm still alive and it's yeeaahhh
nightelf37 chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
I believe it was done quite hastily. It almost feels so unrealistic I feel it would've been better if they had all kicked the bucket in the end.
foalswish chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
how can there be a squeal when they are all dead?
BigFriendlyGun9000 chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
Why do I actually like seeing my childhood icons DIE? I think I need help.
foalswish chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
"Littlefoot's body" that made me cry

what happened to Ali though?
lion cub simba chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
looking forward to seeing what happens
not telling ya chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
they gonna die hah?
foalswish chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
awkward when I read the part when Littlefoot and Ali said they were in love,what comes on my playlist? can you feel the love tonight
Sterling Blade chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
*sigh* I think you have a good concept WTF123, I really do, and you shouldn't let a bully like Brix or similar people stop you from writing, though you should try and distinguish between criticism and flames. A flame is a review meant to bully the author into submission, where as a critique is a review meant to help you grow as a writer.

Brix, Mirremac, and The unknown Twinkie are Flamers with the sole intention of forcing you to stop writing, while the FanFiction critic is a critiqueer with the intention of try to help you grow as a writer by pointing out the flaws of a story and giving suggestions on how you can improve it.

I'll come out and say it myself, I've left a few flame reviews in my time on and I regret them, since then I've changed over to Encouraging and Critiqueing reviews, now my thoughts on this story so far since I've only read chapter one is that it's a nice concept and pretty good considering that you're twelve years old. Now I have to go. Goodbye WTF123.

~Dr. Edward Richtofen
foalswish chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I like this

I personally don't believe this end of the world thing

but very good story,don't let others get you down :)
Bobotuber chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Holy crap you're the most obnoxious fanfic author (and I use the term "author" loosly here) on this whole damn site! Seriously, not only are these cross overs poorly written, they're not even good cross overs! 2012 was a stupid movie based on a pile of bullcrap! I think you need to take a writing composition class or something.

PS: This should be in with crossovers, not in the main fanfic section.
Brix chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
It ain't as bad as the 9/11 crap but its still pretty stupid. Obviously you like writing ridiculous crossovers with stupid disaster movies. Plus your dialogue is all bunched into big blocks of text again and nobody feels like reading massive blocks of text.
The Unknown Twinkie chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Dude I hate your other stories but let me say that you have a good Idea but this time let's not be offensive and please have a good plot line alright because I really don't want to see you get mad for having a horrible fic so good luck on this story.
The FanFic Critic chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Wow. How butthurt are you? You didn't like the reviews I gave your 9/11 fanfics because I pointed out their flaws. So, your solution is to BLOCK me? Wow. You are sad and pathetic. Are you going to block every person who gives you a negative review? Good luck with that in the real world, you immature twat.

Now for my review of this story...it is a step-up from your 9/11 fanfic and it is interesting. However, it has a lot of flaws. You need to learn to use paragraphs, especially when it comes to starting a new line of dialogue. Also, the spelling and grammar needs to be better.