Reviews for Qualifications
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 5 . 4/15
Noooo I wanna mooore!

Reeally loved this interation betwen SG-1 and Atlantis :)
Angela chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
"loosing my pants" you don't "loose" your pants you "lose" them.
Angela chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
"I loose vacation days" you don't "loose" days you "lose" them.
Likelihood is one word and spelled like this
A chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Great job but finished so soon pouting
Was that jack in he end saying that to her
A chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Cheesecake yummy
A chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Cool
A chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love the cake thingy being beamed up lol
cassia999 chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Great job! Looking forward to the sequel! ;-)
Sailor's Wife chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
LOl, I have actually already written another vacation with them, tonitght actually and it does include a motocycle. They are taking that spontaneous trip to nowhere. Shep is again forced on vacation to 'unwind' but Landry was ordered not to let him go off world or even hang out on base, so he kidnaps Sam (he did ask landry first) and they take the first flight out.

BUT... it won't be posted for a while. The problem is I know the ending of this series, it's already written. And I'm kind of working backwards. I have point A and point B but now am just trying to fill the gap in between and ironically I'm doing it backwards. I am dyslexic after all so I guess it makes sence for me. However, it is frustrating that I can't post it and see what everyone thinks or it'll ruin it. :(
sheppardlover928 chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Great story! I love the friendship between John and Sam,though think I was hoping for a little more romance-but then they both do love another-so they're better off. It was interesting with John working with SG1, especially the matriarcal society thing. Loved when Sam and John had to cover their snooping with the make out session!I would love to see another vacation with John asking Sam along on a motorbike adventure-they do fit well with one another!
highonscifi chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
That was a wonderful story! I was amazed how you managed-beautifully, I may add-to have some flirtation and downright attraction between Sam and John while still having them remain true to Jack and Elizabeth.

That's darned good writing!
sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
This story is so much more than your summary entails! I love John joining the SG-1 team! John seems to fit well, even if he is not in charge! Oh, how I'd LOVE to have John as MY slave!
sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Hmmm...So John confesses his feelngs for Elizbeth to Sam, who it seems is John might also have feelings for? Very interested in where you take this! Updated soon!
cassia999 chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Yeah! New story from you! Liked the first two chapters, hope there will be more soon!
sherry57 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Excellent first chapter...really looking forward to more!