Reviews for A Place for Us
Rexnos chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
That worked surprisingly well. I'm not typically a fan of the "50 words" theme or whatever you want to call it, but it's nicer when it's in a whole story instead of shreds and pieces of one.

I'm also somewhat fond of the pairing, oddly enough. DA:O was one of my favorite games, but in hindsight, I was always kind of a jerk to Alistair. I'd always be his friend, but based on the ending I wanted, I'd almost always pair him with Enora, no matter how much he whined about it. I think the play-through I used in DA:2 actually was the one in which my male character married Enora, which means Alistair chose self exile rather than accept Logain being alive.

Yep, really need to get a properly play-through of both games before DA:3 comes out. Then again, with how hard Bioware is tanking everything it puts out thanks to EA, will it even be worth it?

Later,
Rex
moxious chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Well. This was off-puttingly confusing. Whyfor the... # things? What is that supposed to add? It just chops up an otherwise fabulously tragic love story. If you were trying for a sequence of non-linear scenes or memories, this is not the best way to go it.
anesor chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Poor Alistair, O for 2.
fifespice chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
aww so sad poor hawke and alistair
FireofFantasy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is just breathless.
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is so sweet, tragic, and utterly perfect. Thank you for writing it.
Donroth chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
That is so sad! Sniffle! Definitely going into my favorites list. Thanks for writing it! :D
drakontion chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh :( So sad. If anyone deserves a happy, it's Hawke and Alistair. Proof that the path of true love never did run smoothly. Kudos for acknowledging the political fallout, as painful as it might be...

I love number 4... it just describes him to a T.