Reviews for New Heroes Series: Diamond and Pearl
legna.wsit chapter 25 . 12/24/2014
i like the part of where buizel is attracted ti froslass u should make more like buizel x froslass
Gosalyn2007 chapter 25 . 10/28/2012
Hmmph! I don't like Paul's attitude! That guy is such a jerk!
Vital Info chapter 32 . 7/19/2012
Glad to see a different story being used in this movie with the Unown. They really are an unexplored Pokemon that could make this story very, very interesting.

Glad Adam won the contest as well. Looking forward to the next part.
Gosalyn2007 chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
Oh, that's wonderful that the egg hatched into a Bagon.
Vital Info chapter 31 . 4/12/2012
Just wondering if you plan to continue updating since its been a while since your last chapter was posted. If you need any help feel free to ask. I hope you are well.
Blue is the New Red chapter 31 . 1/19/2012
Well, it feels like it's been forever since you updated this. Anyways, good chapter, kind of sad to see Adam is so ignorant at times, lol, but I guess that's part of what makes Adam be Adam.

Keep up the good work, this is one of the first and only Nuzlocks I've actually enjoyed reading.

The Shiny Gengar
Vital Info chapter 30 . 1/17/2012
Again Animus with legendaries seems ugh! They dont need them and force your OC's to be stacked with needless legendary pokemon as well. They're legendary for a reason, they're meant to be free because they're that difficult to encounter much less capture. I hate that it need to come to adding legendary to make a story interesting.

I love stories that are exciting with legendary pokemon at every twist and turn, it was one of the reasons I first liked this story but now I dont know if I will continue following it even with an OC of mine in it.

Rethink the standards of how well even a well trained Rattata can defeat a Dragonair simply the trainer invested himself in truly training and developing the right moves, technique and power to overcome the odds put up against them.

Tone it down, make the story great on its own not with legendaries such as Rayquaza, Latios, Latias, etc. I wish you luck and look forward to next update.
Wrightful Justice chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
Liked it especially the kiss they are so meant for each other when i read the camera part i was like where the hell did he get a camera?
Flash3 chapter 30 . 12/26/2011
Great chapter. Pretty nice to see Adam and Misty to finally kiss. I never expected Adam to catch a Latias too. Anyways, I hope you can update soon not really expecting you can. I am now feeling like a hypocrite because I haven't updated in my story ever since school started. So yeah, HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEARS! :D
Blue is the New Red chapter 30 . 12/26/2011
Oh snaps... It happened...

Lol, good for Adam and Misty, I was hoping that would happen, it'll be interesting to see what happens next, so update soon :D

The Shiny Gengar
Vital Info chapter 29 . 12/22/2011
Great to see Sammy get the Gabite but uts true what the others say they need to step up and get some pokemon soon.

Looking forward to the next one
CoffeeTarts chapter 29 . 12/12/2011
HAHA.

Poor Adam and Brendan .. but, WOO. Cesar the Gabite. 33 Wonderful chapter, as always. (

.. Misty x Adam, yo. *cough*
Blue is the New Red chapter 29 . 12/12/2011
Lol nice. Thanks for the free ad :D
Vital Info chapter 28 . 11/29/2011
A Gabite? Hopefully one of the others aside from Adam perhaps would benefit more from having a Gabite on their team so I'm intrigued to see who will capture Gabite.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Emo Princess Addie chapter 28 . 11/20/2011
Wow, I'm impressed Ghost, your writing has improved ten fold! Everything's starting to fall into place! Wanna feel proud...? Read the story from beginning to when you last updated, I bet you'll see the improvement!