Reviews for Sexual Feelings: Terminator
Can you please do a sarah Connor x t-800 from terminator genisys
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Good one-shot.
uncanny chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Uncle Bob and Sarah. That's fine. Uncle Bob and John, not cool. They are like father and son. Just no.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I totally agree!
takara410 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
love it
uwotm8 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is fucking dreadful.
Vampirerex1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is a brilliant story, after reading your current reviews I myself cannot believe that you had no reviews. I hate it when people just read and run, I find it's nice to know what people think of your work whether its ConCrit or just a simple 'Good Work' review. A review shows that people want to help make an author better at writing or in this case to tell the author how good a piece of work is.

Anyhow, enough of my rant, keep up the good work and don't let the lack of reviews from some if your readers dissuade you from writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Love it!I hear rumours that you were gonna post another one but John instead of Sarah I would like to read that one too!It is amazing story I can not believe it does not have reviwes!If you are going to post that story I will be the first one to read it or at least will tryAmazing story love it!Terminator and Terminator 2 are awesome movies but end of T2 is -crys- I really would love it if T-800 stayed with john and Sarah I mean he could act to John as a father or somethingLove your story!
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
The author wanted to post a similar one, only this time with John instead of Sarah in :D
Yami No Megami chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Oh wow i just love this. Im s to see sarah and "uncle bob" just amazing. I was suprised to see that this didnt have amy reviews so i was utterly compelled to leave one of my own. Nicely written and i just LOVE how hes al no problemo! Yes! Adding to favs good job!