Reviews for The Tale of a Displaced Monarch
MM chapter 11 . 9/20
Love your ending. How you put Peter realizing his urpose in England.
I love it! And the ending was great too!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
Lucy's line at the end is too much.
Other than that, it was good.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
Nice job! Lu was great, and the kiddies cute. Edmund helped make the scene real.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
Actually it works. Kids plot, Mom sees all, and... Oh. We're back to poor Helen.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
I'm always a bit sad for Helen, missing raising her children.
Always fun to read the sibling banter!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
I laughed at the story telling bit. Rabadash the frog!
Thanks.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
Poem to Aslan: yes I noticed right away.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
The Pevensies' culture shock and age mis-association in England is a favorite theme of mine.
Thanks for writing this.
1sunfun chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
Good.
Rajell Cellars chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
Love this story!
ADBSRDA-EDG chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
I did.
delicatelyglitterywriter chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
Aww...I love this story! I'm sad that it's over, but it's the prefect ending!
batfan7 chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
A fun and lovely story. Thanks for posting!
Voronwen chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
iI knew (and still know) that the One Who called me from my own world and made me King with Him was the only one Who could make me anything at all./i

That is a marvelous and profound thought-and applicable not only to Edmund, but to each of us.

i"If you do," Lucy threatened in a voice of deadly calm, "I will call down the wrath of Aslan upon you and ask Him to make you sleep on red-hot coals with blocks of ice at your feet. I will call you the Ridiculous to your face and to your friends, and to that Busybody Society of yours."/i

This made me chortle, but I admit to having gotten a good mental image of regal Narnian Lucy over and above young Lucy with milk on her upper lip in her bathrobe and slippers as read it.

I'm really enjoying this story, and I find it hard to believe that this is your first fanfic. Your phrasing and word choices are so well done, and I'm very happy to see a new author who writes with good grammar and obviously knows how to proofread.

Well done on all counts!