Reviews for The Tale of a Displaced Monarch
Love this story!
ADBSRDA-EDG chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
I did.
Dilly Pickle chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
Aww...I love this story! I'm sad that it's over, but it's the prefect ending!
batfan7 chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
A fun and lovely story. Thanks for posting!
Voronwen chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
iI knew (and still know) that the One Who called me from my own world and made me King with Him was the only one Who could make me anything at all./i

That is a marvelous and profound thought-and applicable not only to Edmund, but to each of us.

i"If you do," Lucy threatened in a voice of deadly calm, "I will call down the wrath of Aslan upon you and ask Him to make you sleep on red-hot coals with blocks of ice at your feet. I will call you the Ridiculous to your face and to your friends, and to that Busybody Society of yours."/i

This made me chortle, but I admit to having gotten a good mental image of regal Narnian Lucy over and above young Lucy with milk on her upper lip in her bathrobe and slippers as read it.

I'm really enjoying this story, and I find it hard to believe that this is your first fanfic. Your phrasing and word choices are so well done, and I'm very happy to see a new author who writes with good grammar and obviously knows how to proofread.

Well done on all counts!
Gwen Eruanna chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
Aw... It's over... So sad. I really really enjoyed this, and I loved the way it ended. I think it's beautiful that Lucy isn't afraid to own that she looks up to her brothers.

Thank you so much for this, and I'll see you in heaven!
Dalek Warrior chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
This is absolutely amazing! I have been looking for this for months! Please continue!
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
I loved the Busybody Society, even if the siblings hated them. They were just so funny, and I always love hearing the thoughts of others on the Four Rulers of Narnia, and this was very well-written, too. It was great!

Ailavyn Siniyash
Debate4life chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
I rather liked it, though I'd like to see it continued
noukinav018 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
I loveds it,it was wonderful and it was done with a truthful fondness. I adored the way Lu mentioned her brothers as the ones who could guide others.
Thx u for posting!
Do keep writing!
noukinav018 chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
LOL that was great XD
Hurray for Edmund and his silvertongue.
noukinav018 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
U huh...pls tell me Helen didn't listen that particular conversation between Ed and Lu.
noukinav018 chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
ROFL
They're gonna make some major slip if they don't stop talking like that xD
noukinav018 chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Actually I find the story pretty sound. Congrats! You had me really concentrating on it. Marvelous chapter :)