Reviews for Five Colors in Her Hair
PunkBettie chapter 6 . 4/16
it's been awhile, but i'd love to keep reading this
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
OMG this is the funniest story. So endearing and sad too. The bullying sets me off and I know you have more to say. I see this hasn't updated in a while, hope one is in the works. This is an amazing fic! Love Edward and Bella
Saguenay chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Your story is so great, I love it. Please continue to the point where Edward receives his first kiss from Bella.
This Edward is worth a million dollars.
Thank you.
lovingaunt2012 chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Love this! Can't wait for more!
malleelee chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Edward has it good for the multi haired colored Bella. Sorry Dr. Cullen wasn't at dinner. I am sure Bella would have made an impression on him.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Ok so I already loved this, and right before I finished it I was thinking "man, I really hope this one isn't left alone because I would love to read more.

And then that last sentence happened, and I was just like YES! Lol update update, thus could be sooo good.
my1edward chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
They're really getting to know each other! That's cool. I'm surprised Edward would invite Bella to dinner at his house, though, unless he knows his dad isn't going to be there. I wouldn't think he'd want her to see Carlisle belittle him. btw, it just seems to wrong to have a controlling, critical Carlisle - I'm so conditioned that he's like the kindest, gentlest guy ever. I was glad that Emmett went after those girls and interested to hear at least a rumor version of Rosalie's story.
my1edward chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Uh oh, who's picking on Rose, I wonder? Emmett's not going to stand for that, I imagine. Wow, Max Headroom, what a blast from the past! Had forgotten about him. I really feel for Edward. He's really starting to be able to speak to Bella - that's great! - but he doesn't think much of himself and has taken a lot of crap from Carlisle and at school for years, so I understand how he feels when he thinks this - "For a second, I wasn't even sure I was awake and knew that at any moment I would wake up from this really awesome dream. That's what usually happened with good dreams. You'd get to the best part, and then your alarm clock would go off and violently thrust you back into the monotonous disappointment that was real life."
P. Fitzherbert chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Syyuuupa cute.
parula8 chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
I saw this story recommended on TLS.. I'm really enjoying it! Thank you! :-)
my1edward chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Nice line - "Bella was, well, she was like my own personal brand of methamphetamine, and I was destined to be just like all those people you see on that Cops show – toothless with a massive case of the shakes." True dat!

It seems like Edward is starting to understand that other people - like Rosalie and Bella -share some of the kinds of issues he has, and such a thing never occurred to him before. And Bella is causing him to do things he probably never thought he could do, like talk to an attractive girl, or invite one to dinner. I'm still surprised he chose to do that. Maybe that's better than being out in public where Newton could show up. Maybe he should take her to Port Angeles. I like this story a lotl I'm looking forward to more.
my1edward chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Bella obviously sees things in Edward that others don't. She's got some work cut out for herself though. I died a little for him when he blurted out his nonsequitor comment about her Sex Pistols tshirt from the day before. And then he forgot how to drive! Gah! But he did start having a little understanding about how his actions might make her feel. I'm glad he's got Emmett to help him.
my1edward chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I love Nerdwards! Yours seems like a really good one, a genuine nerd. I'm glad he's got a contrast in Alice but support from Emmett. I'm picturing Rob from "How to Be" as this one.
the fat cats meow chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Lovin your story! I want more!
malleelee chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Edward has decided to TRUST Bella! And Bella seems to be a trust worthy girl.