Reviews for It's a secret
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Snort in my country (which also works on a prime minister and royal basis) you cant be legalmy punished if under 14... until then its the parents job and if they cant do it. Foster family ir orphanage.

Between 14 and 18 theres well it probably translates best to juvie, child jail.

Above 18 all bets are off and iirc max sentinence for (1) murder 17 years, although there is one for more problematic criminals
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Voldemort 117 and fudge 120... doesnt the death eaters count? Or are they just minor crooks in comparison?
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
ron died in the duel. why has he been in the last few chapters?
peregrin chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Son, you apologized for your grammar a few times. Well, I'm not a native speaker myself so I know what a gruelling chore it is to produce a linguistically correct text. Unfortunately, grammar and spelling aren't the greatest flaws of your submission. The greatest problem is the story itself. Or the lack of it, to be precise.
Many authors fail to create a properly structured and logically consistent story. This often leads to their story breaking down to a series of out-of-context events which have no real cohesion. However, I would dare to say that your text is even one step further. It's not a series of event - it's a bunch of statements, half of them quite indignant. That's what you were aiming for, right? To outrage people and disturb their imagination.
I'll give you a good advice. Take it all as a learning experience, delete this story and start from the beginning. After all, the basic idea isn't so bad.
Story-Blender chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
I did a search for a story where Harry Potter went to a military school. I was eager to find one where Harry could apply that knowledge to the wizarding war. I hope you can update soon. This story sounds similar to what I was looking for.
Specky Clarke chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
I really like this story and I really like your portrayal of Harry. Keep writing and update as soon as you can.
Specky Clarke chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
It's a very good story and well written except for some errors. In your writing you should keep in mind that all this story happens in Britain and you should really research the British way of things. We do not have military academies except for older teenagers that have already been in higher education and choose to enter an officer training school. Although I do agree with the idea of the academies as you have described, I feel that there would be less violence on the streets. Please keep writing and update as soon as you can.
doubledamn chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
I am really starting to dislike the twists and turns of a day time soap opera that you're working into this. That being said it is still one of the best bloody things I've read on this site. Well done, can't wait for a public political screwing of Dumbledick.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Okay, a better beginning than most stories concerning Harry Potter as a child that don't deliberately change his guardians. But can I just point out that, from the name of the place, Lily Evans recreated the ROOM OF F*CKING (not literally) REQUIRMENTS ON A F*CKING PICNIC MAT?!
ubetiburn chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
I really hope that you update soon, it is a shame that it has sat for 2months untouched.
ubetiburn chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
You know, one thing that has been bothering me for the last chapter or three...

Ron challenged Harry to a duel, Harry accepted. Bill used polyjuice. Why has no one called the Weasley's on it, from the beginning they showed they were cheating and had no honor. The duel was between Harry and Ron. Should Ron not have lost his magic or some other drastic crap as it was an honor duel...
Tatieyana chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Wow just wow !
I can't wait to read more of this.
I really love the whole secret agent thing going on here and having Harry be that good without being over the top in a believable way is just awesome.
Emmaline341 chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
I love your story. Wish you would kill of Dumby already but I DO love a good Dumby bashing!

-x-
Dimples-3 chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
I hooked I'm just curious where Sirius went? But I adore Harry and Hermione in your story.
Harriverse chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
I've just reread your fic when something struck me-Hermione said both of her parents were dentists when she first me Draco on the train, but now you have Emma as a police detective?

Why didn't Delores question why Hermione had the scent of Bella on her? I get that she lost it in the court room and what happened with Harry, but it was an opening for the DMLE to research. Why didn't Andromeda try to give Hermione a chance to defend her actions? Was she reluctant to let anything about her origins slip out?

Why is Emma taking Bella being after Hermione so lightly? She's not taking any protective measures. I know she wasn't in the court room to see what Hermione went through, but Hermy did kind of get over it awfully quick for someone devastated by the Toads questioning and her Aunt's actions towards her.

So I'm guessing that Crouch wanted to let Dumbles know that his son was now free and had a wand, but Harry's killing him destroyed that chance. To know that Crouch Sr. was a pimp for his son, the DE, really shows just how little the wizards care about muggles, huh? Makes Harry executing him more understandable, unless you had the background information that I do as a reader. I'm guessing Harry would explain it as Sr. working with another DE to rape a muggle.

Queen Dianna seems to have taken a step out of the picture as Harry's reason for fighting for his country. Then again the people in charge also stopped treating Harry as the child he still is if you go by his orders. It's hard to remember he's 13 when he was given 4 days to break into Dumbles office?

How far into the school year is this trial? Have classes started at all? How is Sirius doing? Is he back with Sara or is he Harry's pet at school? Since you had him on the train with Harry, it looked like Harry was bringing him to school with him. Since he liked the dog so much, you have to wonder what happened there.

You know, you pursued the idea that the Dementors were after Hermione because she smelled like Bella, but it only just hit me that Harry would smell like Sirius since the dog was living with him. But wouldn't the idea that the dog doesn't attract dementors, so what am I thinking?

So the trial and the Crouch affair has happened on the same day, Emma is going to eventually find out that Harry killed a teacher as an 8 year old and want to break him up from her daughter, Andromeda is supplying the formula that keeps Hermione from looking like Bella, but Hermy doesn't know that that is her mother actually after her...and why did Bella send a killing curse at her if she IS Bella's daughter.

Just thought I'd let you know what I noticed since I took the time to reread this fic from start to finish. Thanks for updating your fic. I just hope Harry doesn't get in trouble for what he did with the generals. Are Croaker and Flamel still working with the armed services?