Reviews for Wicked Games
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 3/13
Such a sweet, short story. Thank you!
jansails chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Oh, I love that!
So many, many questions I want to know the answer to, but this is a one shot :-(
It could be so interesting a tale, a "Charlie meets a vampire & falls in love" instead of Bella.
Thanks for the great read,
jansails/jan2
Afflictionseclipsedbyglory chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Aww, such a sweet story :)
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
that was cute and sweet and i loved it
IHeartEyeCandy chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
LOVE THE PAIRING!
catslovesushi chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Admission #1 I've never read Charlie-centric before so I really didn't know what to expect especially given the other OS you wrote.

Admission #2 I enjoyed the story. It was sweet. You managed to play on Charlie's social awkwardness and shyness to make him all the more sweeter. I also liked that Bella was encouraging him.

Admission #3 I found myself hoping that maybe there would be a little more... Maybe a look into the future or something.

Thanks bb, it was a really enjoyable story and you popped my cherry on Charlie-fic :)

Sushi
TwiMom22580 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is the first Charlie & Esme fic I have ever read. I liked it!
Jasper's Woman chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
love how it was charlie and esme, very different. love all the flirting and the sexual tension. will you continue? I would be very interesting in reading more.

great relationship between charlie in bella, ha ha, i'm gonna marry that woman... Loved it
Rae13004 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
So cute! I love a good Charlie/Esme story, and this one was lovely.
deerslayer1100 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This was really sweet! I really enjoyed reading it!
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I absolutely loved this o/s! I'm a sucker for Charlie and I honestly didn't think I could love him more than I already did, but...you managed to take that love to a whole new level! The way you wrote him was...I'm having a hard time coming up with an appropriate word...amazing, beautiful, heartwarming...nothing seems to cover it. Absolute perfection!

His thought about how he had never thought to ask for his heart back was heartbreaking (wow, that was a weird sentense...hope you understand what I mean). I loved the way you wrote the relationship between Charlie and Bella and her advice to him about what women want was brilliant! Esme pretending to suck at darts to allow Charlie to salvage his manly pride was adorable. His sudden proclamation that he would marry her one day took me by surprise, but I loved it!

My absolute favorite line; 'Grown men definitely should not be floating on air' - LMAO with a side of 'awwww'

Great job! I hope you'll write more in the future!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Awesome chapter
roon0 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
What a fantastic o/s. I loved it. Charlie was so sweet and Esme slightly naughty. I loved it. Congratulations hun. Is the competition over now? I'd vote for you. :))
Just4Me chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I always love a good "Charlie" story. This was great, even though I can't stand the thought of Carlisle dying in a fire, and Esme being able to move on so easily. It was fun that you never really made it clear if the Cullens were or weren't vampires.
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
"You're killing me, woman!" No Charlie you are killing me! Loved this saucy take on Charlie. We don't get to see the swave casanova I know he can be. Can he play the guitar for me?