Reviews for Why Did I Choose You?
deeniebee28 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I really enjoyed this, what a perfect song to describe their relationship. And I think Rachael of all people getting them together...well damn if I could see that, cause for all that she's a PITA, she really cares about her friends.

And I loved this:

"If Kurt and I have one thing in common, it is our flair for the dramatic." Rachel smiled sweetly at him, tucking her hand into the crook of his arm and guided him down the hall to the choir room as if they were the best of friends. "And not to mention the romantic. And you wouldn't be doing any damage to Kurt's relationship with Blaine, just... Showing him what he could be missing out on."

Great song fic!
Miss Indigo Starr chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
The whole Rachel/Barbara thing was brilliant. Flawless plot and amazingly well written. I love this.
Ellieandra chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This is absolutely georgous!

It is just so sweet and lovely! I love it!

though, truthfully, as much of a streisand fan that i am... i really prefer the marvin Gay version the song.

But, of all the versions of "Why did I choose you" (movies included) that I've heard or seen; yours is by far my favourite!

I think this would make a nice world to write about... don't you? (wink wink nudge nudge)

but again, simply georgous!
Angie38 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Beautiful chapter.
dorydafish chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
There are no words right now to tell you how much I loved this!

SO FLUFFY!

Ash xx
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Absolutely beautiful story! And it features my OTP, making it 20x better! I loved your song selection as well. To you, I say, BRAVO!
BrittFabulous chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
i LOVED LOVED LOVED this story! it was so incredibly sweet and the song was perfect. i now have a new favorite barbra song. lol such a sweet side to dave. love.
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
they're so cute. i love these little shots of them in the future all happy and stuff. kurt elizabeth karofsky. i adore that. hmmm...
Kiss Mae chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Omgaawwwdd, I was saying "D'aaaawww!" like every 2 sentences! It's so fluffy... and happy... and stuff. I loved it! Good job~
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
asdfghjkl;

OH, THE DOMESTICITY OF IT ALL~! i fucking *adore* this. this is everything fluffy and cute i could want in a Kurtofsky ficlet. brilliant job, love!

*sighs merrily and sips contentedly at her Starbucks coffee*
LizzyPoodle chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I. Loved. This. Being in this fandom has actually taught me a great deal about myself. I'm surprised to learn that I apparently have a soup kink. If we ever got to see Dave cooking for Kurt, I may just implode. This was such fun to read. Thank you for doing such excellent work. It was marvelous. *sighs happily*
siriusondrun chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I hope you're happy. Here I was having a perfectly rotten day worrying about my mislaid college transcripts and my lack of employment and my imminent rent payment and all of a sudden BAM! Adorable Kurtofsky that insta-made everything better. Hope you're proud of yourself. ;D 3

(Seriously, tho, this made me squee-flail aloud. So sweet~! *w* )