Reviews for Letting Go
Awesome11 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
(sobs) no, the trio is broken into teeny, little,m pieces, I love it so much (blows nose) now if you don't mind I'll go cry in the corner
xX-itisMEy-Xx chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Cute and yet so sad.. I almost cried when reading this. You did a great job 3
desa chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
read this while listening to this is just a dream by carrie underwood...the most saddest thing EVER!
i'm fighting back tears, thank you for writing this.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was so sad! I love it!
67OtakuGirl24X3 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Absolutely beautiful... It perfectly illustrates the reactions Prussia's death would cause... I've read a few touching BTT stories that made me tear up, but when Gilbird showed up in this, I broke down and legitimately cried.

Extraordinary job.
Darkmoonphase chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
And you put me in tears... D: It was good. The idea is used a lot but...I don't know, maybe it was the one word "empty" that described France and Spain's conditions. It was sad. But I liked the end - while cliched, it was different and, well, Prussia. :D
ChibiStarr chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I will not cry...I will not cry...

Okay I think I'm better now. B-But the Bad Friends Trio! How could you break them up, they wer ethe best trio ever! (Damngit I said I wouldn't cry!)
KestrelAlanza chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
me and two other of my friends are nick-named after the trio m spain. i cant imagine what it would be like to lose one of them and it does feel kinda empty when one of them isnt present at school.

great fanfic (and dont worry its not emo its just deep and serious).
Kali3110 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Angel, first i got to get this off my system before I review: you are a freaking teenager, and unless something drastic happened in two days that involved a guy and a time machine you aren't a Mom!

*sigh* now that that's finished: it was so sad! Safer the second time! How the heck do you write a funny story and a sad story in the same day! Great job though, and totaly plausible! Oh, and it might just be me… but I think the cheesy ending fit :)
psychokittenterror chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
that ending was so sweet.