Reviews for Before the Storm
tunystark chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Sister, this left me speechless.

It was so beautiful, so bjkn lx.

The metaphor of the storm, the tornado, was amazing, and you used the prompt soso way Molly said his name changing to a pleading, broken voice was just beautiful.

And the way Scorpius said it was her, and the waves of pain crashing down on her, making it harder to breath.

And then Rose sobbing in the distance, that is exactly how I imagine her.

This was perfect Rachey, well done :)
Bri being lazy chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Aw, Rachel, this was really cute! I loved the idea you have going on here, it was amazing. How everything was calm before the storm, and then suddenly... wow. It was a great use of a metaphor. Some of your wording was just brilliant, and of course, MollyLysander &hearts

I liked the ending, too, how they got their rainbow and such, I thought that was lovely. The ending line was just brilliant!

Great work,

Bri
kingslayers chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I hope you're happy, Sarabella.

Janeh is crying now :(

Like, it was absolutely gorgeous (even though it's a RoseScorpiusMolly, and Jane's weakness is MollyScorpiusRose)

But he chose MOLLY.

And now Janey must cry.

I loved it, dw.

But I can't help but feel awful for Rose.

Le sigh.

Janey xx
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow, this is just great.

I dunno, I don't /hate/ MollyScorpius- if that makes sense? But the way you wrote them- and Scorpius' confession- it was so sweet, really, but I feel so sorry for poor Rose. /

/conflicted

Anyway, beautiful drabble, great ending, love it )
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh my gosh, love. This was such a brilliant piece and I loved it so much. :D
LiVe.WrItE.LoVe.CoUrTnEy chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh man, I'm so torn right now! Now, I can't decide between MollyScorpius or RoseScorpius! And you're the one that got me hooked on RoseScorpius in the first place!

This was amazing and the language you use is so amazing and so descriptive without drilling it into your head.

Phenomenal job!