Reviews for Hold Me Steady, Hold Me Close
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
invincibleorangeXD chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
asjahudnwrkclnf irheiowjrjfiejfioke sjcif eihjkanfiure wc! THIS IS REALLY AWESOME. IM ALWAYS ALONE AND I WISH I WAS BLAINE. ATLEAST HE HAVE SOMEONE TO HUG :'(
ANYWAY, THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS. why am i shouting ?, again, thank you so much for this. its amazing! youre awesome for writing this! thank you for making me not crying tonight with your story. :)
Nightingale63 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I know this is an older story, but it's so sweet. Sadly, a bit prophetic as well. Dear Blainers wanted Kurt to go to NY (he *sent* him there!) but wasn't able to deal with it when a distracted Kurt had almost no time for him.
Really well done story. The bit with Blaine encroaching on Finn on the couch really did make me LOL, and I like it how Burt sensed right away that something wasn't okay with Blaine. The fact that Blaine passed out sleeping so easily on both boys is a giveaway too: he evidently doesn't sleep well when all alone either.
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
So sweet!
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Aww :)
QueenofPrawns chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Aww,Blaine! Isn't he AMAZING? Beautiful fic :)
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
AW my GOSH this Blaibe was so very adorable I was dying from the cuddlyness! Aahhhhhhhnnnn Gah seriously that was amazingly cute. Thanks for posting!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
lol, awwwwwwwwwww, blaine is soooo cute! great job!
All The Good Names Taken chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I giggled and smiled so much through this story my cheeks hurt. That was just plain adorable, IN-character, well-written and so very clever. I adored every word. Excellent job. :)
emmaplodocus chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Clingy Blaine was hilarious and just a touch of 'his parents are idiots' at the end made it even better (I'm a bit of an angst whore...)

Loved it :)
OnceinYourLife chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
"Finn couldn't let that happen. Kurt's lemon squares were delicious!"

This is so sweet, hilarious, and adorable! I love it! :)
TonyJ chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Blaine is such a cuddle whore:D

Nice story.
gettingcrazywiththecheezewhiz chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This story was really fucking cute. I love when people write Blaine so silly like.

And Finn yelling octopus was reaaaaaally funny haha chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I am amazed by how you can switch from writing such heartbreaking angst to writing something so freaking hilarious! I loved it I properly laughed out loud (god, that phrase was so british :P) anyway I loved, loved loved:

'Blaine wasn't cooperating though—was behaving like an octopus and just wouldn't let him go.

"Um, Blaine," Finn tried one last time. "You're making me a little uncomfortable."

Blaine's only response was to snuffle a few times before falling back to sleep. Finn gaped at him in disbelief.

"My boyfriend is a cuddle whore."

Finn yelped and spun his head quickly to his left. He balked at the sight of Kurt, who had his arms folded across his chest and an unamused look on his face.

Finn waved his free arm frantically. "I didn't do anything! He just. And then I." Finn floundered for a bit before finally settling on, "Octopus!" '

Brilliant! Can't wait for the next part of the strangers 'verse as well!
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Ooh, Blaine's so touchy-feely. Then again, he IS rather touchy-feely in general, but the image of him going over to cuddle Finn is ridiculously adorable.