Reviews for Impressed
BubbleWrites chapter 47 . 11/19
Read through all of this in a couple of days, really love where the plot is going with this and your characterisation of both canon and ocs is brilliant - it may be unlikely, but I really hope that you continue this some day (and I'll deffo be reading if you do c: )
Flightspan chapter 34 . 8/17
I haven't read through your mountain of reviews to see if this has been answered or not so forgive me if I'm repeating someone else, but I suspect they chose the name Lady Doppler for someone with weather related powers because of the Doppler Radar. It's a device to track weather patterns to aid in prediction. ) I love this story and this is my second read-through.
minehermit chapter 47 . 5/12
i understand that this is an old story and i don't think you will finish it, but i really hope that you do considering you posted to one of your other stories recently.
i would really like to know what happens next
VairaWrites chapter 26 . 4/19
"I'm fantastic!" I BURST out laughing here! :D
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 47 . 4/14
I'm saddened this is neither completed nor recently worked on. :( Because it is a lovely story! I mean that in every way! I stayed up long past 4am reading this and had to give it up for some sleep with only 2 chapters left. I've just now finished it and I reeeeaaallly wish there was more! It was getting so good!
The whole story is great! You're characters are spot on, your story line is enticing and unexpected, and your villains are believably horrible. The whole idea behind this ASCA is also terrifyingly believable for this world. I will be looking up your other stories momentarily and I'm really hoping maybe you've continued this one elsewhere. I really hope this isn't the end. But if it is, even just on hiatus for now, I'm sure I'll enjoy your other stories. :D
Keep up the great work!
~Pepper
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
nice
I NEED MORE chapter 47 . 11/13/2015
PLEASE MORE I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT!¡!¡!
Flightspan chapter 47 . 8/21/2015
Oh, I so wasn't ready for it to be over. I want to see if Mero Man and Whirlwind get together. I want psycho delic to get punished in painful and creative ways. I would love to see Megamind become a father. I'm so damn needy! With the last update over a year ago I am painfully aware this may never come to fruition, but one can hope.
Flightspan chapter 41 . 8/21/2015
I'm so happy I found this fic. I'm enjoying it so very much! Thank you for putting so much time and effort into it. 3
werewolf6780 chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
It was MAGNIFICENT... until the whole kids thing and pregnancy and lack of any real sex scene comes up. But still, 15 and a half good chapters is pretty good. Keep writing
Jamie chapter 27 . 7/3/2015
I have only read to this page, but as far as his anatomy, I've always thought that he's really big because his guns are never small and maybe with his species, bigness insures accuracy *wink* and with his feeling of serious closeness and ownership, being triggered by sex for the first time and his people mating for life, accuracy is kind of important lol Also, in my experience, the smaller guys have more down there to compensate ) Probably why I don't like big, muscly guys but the scrawny, little ones lol
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2015
Awesome )
Jamie chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
Write about as many dates as you want. I love reading all of it )
Jamie chapter 14 . 7/2/2015
It's not that we're lazy to review, it's only that we don't want to stop long enough to do so because this is that good. You should be published, but not so for obvious reasons.
Jamie chapter 12 . 7/2/2015
This's exactly what I was looking for.