Reviews for Impressed
Flightspan chapter 47 . 8/21
Oh, I so wasn't ready for it to be over. I want to see if Mero Man and Whirlwind get together. I want psycho delic to get punished in painful and creative ways. I would love to see Megamind become a father. I'm so damn needy! With the last update over a year ago I am painfully aware this may never come to fruition, but one can hope.
Flightspan chapter 41 . 8/21
I'm so happy I found this fic. I'm enjoying it so very much! Thank you for putting so much time and effort into it. 3
werewolf6780 chapter 16 . 7/5
It was MAGNIFICENT... until the whole kids thing and pregnancy and lack of any real sex scene comes up. But still, 15 and a half good chapters is pretty good. Keep writing
Jamie chapter 27 . 7/3
I have only read to this page, but as far as his anatomy, I've always thought that he's really big because his guns are never small and maybe with his species, bigness insures accuracy *wink* and with his feeling of serious closeness and ownership, being triggered by sex for the first time and his people mating for life, accuracy is kind of important lol Also, in my experience, the smaller guys have more down there to compensate ) Probably why I don't like big, muscly guys but the scrawny, little ones lol
Awesome )
Jamie chapter 15 . 7/2
Write about as many dates as you want. I love reading all of it )
Jamie chapter 14 . 7/2
It's not that we're lazy to review, it's only that we don't want to stop long enough to do so because this is that good. You should be published, but not so for obvious reasons.
Jamie chapter 12 . 7/2
This's exactly what I was looking for.
Jamie chapter 10 . 7/2
This should be a movie! Can't talk, reading more.
Vivid Murk chapter 47 . 6/25
This was my favorite chapter yet! I LOVE the development between Lady and Wayne - even though I'm here for Megamind, your detour turned into a major part of the plot and I'm totally for it. It's hard to do that kind of transition and keep the reader, but I was enraptured with your OC the whole way. Well fucking done! Great villain - he's absolutely disgusting and I hope he gets what he deserves. This chapter was my favorite for its lovely Lady and Wayne interaction, and then the WONDERFUL showcasing of Megamind's heroism and badassery, and then you top it all off with Lady's traditional alien greeting to Megamind. That's so exciting - him getting not only the respect of a title no one on Earth recognizes, but also getting a little piece of his past and heritage (and how great that Wayne witnesses it!). I just love these three aliens and their dynamic, and I'm so excited to see Megamind and Lady's interaction. I know you kept us in suspense about her possible villainy, but I can't help but trust Lady, and see her and Megamind as being great friends. These three aliens could be such an adorable group together, with Wayne being the most naive of the lot in terms of his alien origins...also, I love how you characterized Wayne. I really love his character! Anyway, this is awesome, and I am SO PSYCHED for the next installment.
Discovered this work today and had to read all of it. Very realistic and a nice contrast of the standard fluffy superheroes for children and true implications of such powers in the adult word. I am looking forward to reading more. Thank you for creating this.
Suicune132 chapter 47 . 5/7
This was the first time i actually browsed through the Megamind section here just out of curiosity and i have to say brilliant work. I normally hate it when the chapters are so short its only a few sentences but you made it work
Best story so far. Wish you had kept going. Really amazing :).
Olivia chapter 10 . 1/30
Maybe someday breed with her
I love it!
Gia's Soul chapter 47 . 1/8
The title of your story perfectly explains how I feel about it. Impressed. You've managed to expand on basic principles touched on very briefly in the movie and take it in a completely different and amazingly awesome direction. Your characterisation of Metro Man is spectacular. Lady Doppler is nicely grey zone and has such phenomenal powers. Psycho Delic is just creepy and horrible in a great evil way and while the relationship between Megamind and Roxanne is a little quick you've framed it well. Yep. Impressed. :)