Reviews for Impressed
Shanna chapter 25 . 11/30/2017
I really like this conversation. It captures how her mom still supports and loves her even when she doesn’t support or love her choices. That’s something some parents don’t know how to do.
Blyez chapter 17 . 10/16/2017
Hello, there!

So, I just wanna say you've doomed me. I mean, after this? Any other fafic will never be enough! I am cursed to never, ever again find something so adorable, well written and catchy as this piece right here!

What am I suppose to do now? How can I wake up tomorrow?

Jokes apart, I just want to say you've made an amazing job )

les7091 chapter 24 . 8/11/2017
A meth addict named Crystal? I laughed WAY too hard. I'm loving this story
Wondee chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Why isn't it neutralizing it? Cries!
Wondee chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Guest chapter 47 . 4/1/2017
So, any plans to continue? I would rather enjoy it if so. (;
BookWormGirl93 chapter 47 . 3/12/2017
I hope you update soon! you need to update soon!
Sandmaster chapter 47 . 12/24/2016
Just rewatched megamind and of course immediatly fell into the warrens nest that is fanfiction. And damn did this story grab me. It's fun, realistic. Adore the brainbot scenes. Psyco is suitably creep icky. Cannot wait for megamind to deal with that scumbag. But wait! An issue presents itself. I discovered this amazing story too late! 2 years without an update! I do hope you're still writing, if not this than anything you seem to enjoy it. And if you ever do update this story down the road. Well. I'll be as happy as a brainbot in glucose solution. With a wrench.

Best of luck.
BubbleWrites chapter 47 . 11/19/2016
Read through all of this in a couple of days, really love where the plot is going with this and your characterisation of both canon and ocs is brilliant - it may be unlikely, but I really hope that you continue this some day (and I'll deffo be reading if you do c: )
Flightspan chapter 34 . 8/17/2016
I haven't read through your mountain of reviews to see if this has been answered or not so forgive me if I'm repeating someone else, but I suspect they chose the name Lady Doppler for someone with weather related powers because of the Doppler Radar. It's a device to track weather patterns to aid in prediction. ) I love this story and this is my second read-through.
minehermit chapter 47 . 5/12/2016
i understand that this is an old story and i don't think you will finish it, but i really hope that you do considering you posted to one of your other stories recently.
i would really like to know what happens next
VairaSmythe chapter 26 . 4/19/2016
"I'm fantastic!" I BURST out laughing here! :D
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 47 . 4/14/2016
I'm saddened this is neither completed nor recently worked on. :( Because it is a lovely story! I mean that in every way! I stayed up long past 4am reading this and had to give it up for some sleep with only 2 chapters left. I've just now finished it and I reeeeaaallly wish there was more! It was getting so good!
The whole story is great! You're characters are spot on, your story line is enticing and unexpected, and your villains are believably horrible. The whole idea behind this ASCA is also terrifyingly believable for this world. I will be looking up your other stories momentarily and I'm really hoping maybe you've continued this one elsewhere. I really hope this isn't the end. But if it is, even just on hiatus for now, I'm sure I'll enjoy your other stories. :D
Keep up the great work!