Reviews for Eddie and The Cruisers
Jaygm chapter 13 . 3/1
This was quite a story! It was nice to see an HEA because the first part was angsty and sad. Loved this. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 12 . 3/1
Can't blame Emmett one bit!
Jaygm chapter 11 . 3/1
There has to be some closure for us readers. I think she needs to let him have it for making her suffer for 12 years! LOL.
Jaygm chapter 10 . 3/1
I cannot imagine how hard this had to have been for Bella. Good lord, she had to sit around and mourn the love of her life for 12 GD years!
Jaygm chapter 9 . 3/1
I just wonder why Edward would disappear for 12 effen years leaving Bella twisting in the wind that whole time. That is crazy.
Jaygm chapter 6 . 3/1
Whipping through this story. It is gripping, to say the least!
NY13 chapter 12 . 2/5
you should have ended it at the last chapter. that made is mysterious, speculative, open-ended this additional chapter makes him seem like he' really sick, or weird, or the world's biggest asshole
Vampfan1 chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
Wow, where do I start? So many thoughts running through my mind. It's late so I'll try to sum them up briefly. I'm in all honesty a little at a loss as to how to proceed with this review. First let me say, thank you for being brave enough to write and share a story. As an author I'm sure you know that some people will love what you write and others will not. I think the premise of the story was good. I loved all the characters that were left behind when Eddie left as well as Alice and Rosalie. Throughout the story, I kept thinking that something happened to Edward beyond his control. Like maybe he really did have an accident and got amnesia or something and watching tv would trigger memories and he would return to Bella. Another theory I had was that somehow there was a vampire involved and he had been turned and couldn't return until he could control his blood lust around Bella and his band mates. Sadly none of those were true. I guess that was my main issue with the story. I thought he had a lame excuse for putting the rest of the characters through what they went through after his disappearance. I felt in order for him to remain likable he had to have a good reason for disappearing and the truth is, I don't think he did. The explanation he gives apron his return I felt was really weak! I know Bella loved him but this bordered on ridiculous. 12 years to return because his pride got a little hurt because someone didn't like his music. Come on, this is the entertainment business. Peoples shit gets rejected all the time. I had a real hard time respecting and liking a character( even if it was Edward), who was such a pussy at heart that he couldn't take a little criticism without running away leaving the supposed love of his life and all his best friends. That's not someone who is merely flawed. That is someone who is truly weak and a coward. I just have a hard time meshing your Edward with my mental image of what and who I think he is collectively in all these stories. Your Edward is such an outlier. Maybe that's what you were going for. Someone different. If that's the case you succeeded. He's just someone different that I didn't like. I have never ever said this about any other story but I honestly wish Jacob had never od'd and that they had gotten together and Edward would have been out in the cold when he returned. I have never wanted Bella to end up with anyone other than Edward so it pains me greatly ( truly) to say this but for once, I don't feel he was man enough to deserve her or her devotion. 12 years absent to be given a weak excuse and for her to just forgive him like that also makes Bella look desperate. I guess she was because she had so many unanswered questions but it seems to me she made it way to easy for him when he came back. I would have held out a lot longer and been a much bigger bitch about it. He would have known I was pissed and had to grovel for months! IJS sorry if this review seems harsh. I just feel really strongly about the lack of balls this Edward seems to posses.

On the upside, I felt the story itself was well written. The flow was good and it was a smooth read. Easy to understand. No major issues with spelling or grammar. Overall a good story. I realize that everyone has a preference as to the kind of Edward they like and this one just wasn't my cup of tea. Can't please everyone all the time. But I won't say it wasn't a good story just because I didn't like a characters character. That's not fair to you as the author. Who knows, I may read another one of your stories and fall head over heals for that Edward. That being said, hope this feedback didn't piss you off too much. Most authors want the truth. Some want sunshine blown up their ass. Not sure which kind you are. But I always say what I feel and it's still given with the utmost respect for the author because I know you guys put you heart and souls into these stories whether we the readers agree with your choices are not. At the end of the day they are still yours and it is our privilege to read them. So thank you for your hard work and dedication. Until next time (when I'm hoping I can tell you I love your Edward), take care and happy writing!
Twiolic chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Nice hea. I might have to watch the movie now.
Twiolic chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
He got what he deserved from Bella and Emmett. His explanation wouldn't have satisfied me.
Twiolic chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
You've got some explaining to do Eddie my boy.
Twiolic chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
Interesting letter. It's as if he planned his disappearance.
Twiolic chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
Oh poor Bella. What a bittersweet memory.
Twiolic chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Very intrigued by your story. Looking forward to finding out what happened to Eddie, assuming we do .
perpetually chapter 1 . 9/22/2014