Reviews for Kid's Got Spunk
Kikuri: your right, i expected too that Toshiie will be a teacher but i think its much better that i want being him a student only and he belongs to the rock band like Motochika, that’ll be cool! :D
Hahahaha i really like Okuni being mad xD that was epic if i imagine her but still beautiful as the sister of Aphrodite lols! hehehe xD btw, when you update the other chapters? Please update now, many of us are waiting for your new update, its been 3 yrs. since you did not update new chapters :3
Hahahaha that was funny i really,really,really love it~! PLEASE UPDATE MORE! :D
Eevee1118 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
*laughs hysterically* HAHAHAHA! GODS I'M GONNA DIE! THIS STORY'S SO FUNNY! BWAHAHAHAHA!
CaliGirl94 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Loved it 3

-Amy Moua
No one important chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
It's 2012 and i demand more, because this made me laugh my $$ off...Also i really liked it. so please will you write more?
funnygirl90 chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
i like it
13 chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
is there going to be more? because the made my laugh and all happy :3. it's a really good story :D
kanasvetlana chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
lol ha ha ha i've read all the chapters and they are all funny XD

keep writin' (o)/
SugarHoney91 chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
I keep laughing out loud and my mother throws my worried glances. Good job.
SugarHoney91 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
God, I wish I had gone to that school. I'm pretty sure I never would have been bored to tears there.
xheycruelworld chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Loved it(: I wonder if Oichi and Nagamasa are gonna get bailed out. :D
xheycruelworld chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
I loveeee this high school!(:

I can't wait to read what happens

to Masamune and the partyy:D

5/5(:
Lady Cece chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
AWESOME! I loved this! Though Nene was OOC a tiny bit, it STILL made me laugh! Poor Masamune, Keiji having complete control of him! And the drop the latter thing made me laugh! I honestly thought Hideyoshi would be principal or something... Anyway please continue! This made me laugh!
Kikuri chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Wow. Who knew Masamune was a hobo all along? I do hope you're eventually going to shed some light on the subject, as I really want to know. Anyway, I completely laughed at ["What a wild kid", Keiji muttered.] Well played, man.