Reviews for Kid's Got Spunk
Eevee1118 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
*laughs hysterically* HAHAHAHA! GODS I'M GONNA DIE! THIS STORY'S SO FUNNY! BWAHAHAHAHA!
CaliGirl94 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Loved it 3

-Amy Moua
No one important chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
It's 2012 and i demand more, because this made me laugh my $$ off...Also i really liked it. so please will you write more?
funnygirl90 chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
i like it
13 chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
is there going to be more? because the made my laugh and all happy :3. it's a really good story :D
kanasvetlana chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
lol ha ha ha i've read all the chapters and they are all funny XD

keep writin' (o)/
SugarHoney91 chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
I keep laughing out loud and my mother throws my worried glances. Good job.
SugarHoney91 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
God, I wish I had gone to that school. I'm pretty sure I never would have been bored to tears there.
xheycruelworld chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Loved it(: I wonder if Oichi and Nagamasa are gonna get bailed out. :D
xheycruelworld chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
I loveeee this high school!(:

I can't wait to read what happens

to Masamune and the partyy:D

5/5(:
Lady Cece chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
AWESOME! I loved this! Though Nene was OOC a tiny bit, it STILL made me laugh! Poor Masamune, Keiji having complete control of him! And the drop the latter thing made me laugh! I honestly thought Hideyoshi would be principal or something... Anyway please continue! This made me laugh!
Kikuri chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Wow. Who knew Masamune was a hobo all along? I do hope you're eventually going to shed some light on the subject, as I really want to know. Anyway, I completely laughed at ["What a wild kid", Keiji muttered.] Well played, man.
Marialena-Princess Of The Moon chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Yay!An update!Well I have to say something Nene wouldn't act like this you that thing with the suicide was kind of can't wait for the next chapter!:)And when will you answer my question?
Marialena-Princess Of The Moon chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Good job!I love it!Can I ask you something why did you put Ina as the head of the basketball team?I'm just 't wait for the next chapter!:)
Kikuri chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Poor Masamune. I really laughed when Masamune was being a complete dick to to Keiji. Oh, and Kanetsugu's preachings too. Pretty weird how everyone (freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors) were in the same class. I also kinda expected Toshiie to be a teacher, since he's older than Keiji, but I guess it's no big deal.