Reviews for Light Up
TheOtterPrince chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I believe the last sentence killed me. Feel free to attend my funeral; there will be lunch provided.
"Hanging out with Jason, it was something he'd never gotten a taste of before." I think you meant to say Percy instead of Jason there?
I like how you mentioned the grey streak in Percy's hair! Not many fics do.. I especially like how it's pre-slash(y) but enough to sound really shippable.
Overall: good job!
Sena Yamazaki chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I. Love. You. Estoy leyendo todos tus fic de los show's que conozco y me encantan, captan tan bien la esencia de los personajes y tus fics de Percy x Leo los pintan a ambos como siento que son. Adoro en particular tus fics de los Straw Hat cuando cuidan o admiran a Luffy. Besos, espero escribas más. (Lamento que este escrito en español, el ingles no es mi lengua materna y no tengo confianza a la hora de escribirlo).
Child of the Rune chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I don't know why I didn't review this the first time...
But an absolutely amazingly adorable story!
Well-written, lovelovelove the pairing, and your characterisations are wonderful.

Just toooooo cute!
samsuziesara chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awww! This is soooo cute I love it.
Jukka chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Cool :)
flutefreak chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Awwwww, so cute!
stoicWanderer chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
So...cute... I'm gonna die...must favorite...before-*gasps and only just manages to post review and add favorite before she passes out*
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Lovely awesomeness.
Jack chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
i think this is amazing plz write more!
corpse blood chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I just thought of a realy freaky avatar reference
Percywater bender
Jasonair bender
Nicoearth bender
Leofirebender
GuardianValkyrie chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Gnee~ So cuuuute! I haven't been this excited over literature in a VERY long time. Last part? Yeah, that was pretty much awesome. It's so true! You get that one look from someone close to you, a really good friend, and you /feel/ special. It doesn't happen too often, so it really makes your heart skip a beat and you know that someone sincerely thinks you're awesome too ~
bloomkowski chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I love this. Originally didnt like this pairing, but now I do. :) nice work
xPercyx chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I love this couple:)
Taste the Rainbow- Or Else chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I really love these Leo/Percy stories of yours :))))))) whether it be bromance or something...more
Foxtails0 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I HAVE TO BE HONEST - a friend told me about "Leo/Percy" at lunch and I had my doubts. This is the fourth one I've read and while I was screaming "NO.. NOOOO" through the first three and hardly even reading them, I actually read a substantial portion of this one, and I have to say- I liked it. I think people can definitely do interesting things with Leo/Percy, and I can't tell if that scares me or not...