Reviews for Too Close to Magic
PurpleFlyingBird chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
That was a really nice one-shot, thanks for writing it! :)
DragonReader99 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I loved it!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Thus a new hope dawns for Albion.
Gloxinia chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I wish Arthur did learn that he was a dragon lord and even a wizerd, can't wait for that to happen.

Thanks fo writing this it's very good.
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
love it XD
Kitty O chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Nice. I enjoyed it :) The corrections were good, I think. Sorry it's not a detailed review, but I thought the betaing was detailed enough, lol.
Leonarema chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I really liked this - and in my humble opinion, this is begging for a sequel, though it is very good on its own.

When you hear him call the dragon, you can literally sense Merlin's power. I love this aspect of his abilities.

Indeed, Arthur's argumentation could also be applied to magic... So if you feel inclined to write a sequel, you certainly will not hear any objections from me... ;-)
Starts with a D chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This would be a very interesting way for Arthur to find out. Personally, I think Merlin looks hilarious when using Dragon-speak, so it wouldn't be very dignified, but I guess you can't have everything.

Peace out!
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Ooo, interesting. It will be fun to see where you take this :D
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Haha Great one-shot.
Tagrea chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I like
only we can tell chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
this is a great story!
lilyflower1345 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I really like this. I always kind of wish that Arthur would find out about Merlin being a dragonlord in the show. Especially in the scene where Arthur is asking Merlin what's wrong. So I love the idea of him finding out. Thanks for writing this!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
awww i loved this the friendship was great hahaha nice job
muffnbootz chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
What I liked about this story was how you framed Arthur's personality with his dialogue. A good little oneshot.