Reviews for Pointing Something at Me
Anelah chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
I really like this!
CaribbeanPirate8pr chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Jajajajajaja this is my favorite part of the movie :)
swancatic chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Nice! :)
Natacha chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE!
anon83261 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Lol! I like the bit at the end that she smirked right back, makes her seem his match! Which she is. D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Amazing:)I love how you describe things:)Please please continue:)
Countess Vanessa chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Phew! Very passionate! Well done :) Love the flashback, once again. I'm tempted to Google translate what she said in Spanish lol. I love how Jack asks her to speak in English but she just leaves him hanging. Nice descriptions of the land, very visual.
Addicted to Jack chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Perfect XD !

"English, love" made me day :D

HUGS
Mangajuicexd chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
OMG! I melted into puddle of goo! Jack is soooo HOT!and I think Anglica is the only one who could tame such wild beast xD

Love your story :D
Elizabeth Scarlette chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Great job so cute
Loli-pop0394 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I laughed so hard when I heard this line, one of the most memorable lines of the movie. I remember thinking, thank god is a disney movie lol It was a great movie. Nice one shot too.
Cowgrl94 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
haha i loved that line! haha i loved the flashback :D i thought that too _
IamStoopKid chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Yay I loved it! 3
IamStoopKid chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Yay I loved it! 3
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
hha it was pretty obvious what they were talking about in the movie, I had to laugh pretty hard when I saw it (also with the part, "what were you doing in a convent anyway?") It's good someone wrote a fanfic about that sentence Thank you for that, are you going to continue this story because I don't see a Complete... I would love some more chapters but it would also be good as a oneshot