Reviews for Going the Distance
doubledamn chapter 26 . 3/18
Well, Joey's screwed and your timeline's confusing. Looking forward to more.
doubledamn chapter 12 . 3/18
Well you did mention 5-Ds elements though i figured it would be CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES! Do the speed counters have any effect in this?
kage kitsune 14 chapter 26 . 1/13
Update soon, please!
not telling the unknown chapter 26 . 1/9
This story is really interesting but I do have a question. Is voldemort going to make an appearance later in the story or will he only be vaguely mentioned.
King Scorpious chapter 26 . 9/21/2013
Excellent Story So Far I'm Really Really Really Enjoying It Please Continue The Story Whenever You Can Please & Thank You
High Reacher chapter 26 . 8/19/2013
This is an amazing story! Please update it soon!
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Quote: So tell me what you think of the story, good start? Bad start? Please review, I hope you like the story so far, I hope to update soon but I'm not making any promises- Griffin S

I think the grammar is a tad off but other than that it's an intriguing story so far, especially ingenious writing about the mystery cards without telling what they are. It ensures at least some people will stay to check out another chapter to see what the mystery cards are hope this review sounds nicer than I feel it does. I don't mean to sound like a flamer or anything !
Peter Kim chapter 26 . 7/25/2013
Cool, Harry vs Joey! Harry can handle both Joey's skills as a duelist and Joey's luck?
Hermione331 chapter 26 . 7/25/2013
I'm so sorry, but I tried reading about three or four chapters of this and couldn't continue. I hope I don't sound too rude, but there is a severe lack of punctuation throughout the whole story, as far as dialogue and thoughts go. I've noticed grammar errors, and run-on sentences. While the story idea is really interesting, it could have been executed in a very different way. Again, I hope it doesn't sound too rude, but I'm just saying what I noticed. I may return to this story if it is edited, and revised. I like a story with an interesting plot, yes, but I want the story itself to be well-written, and fleshed out. Good luck with your story, and I hope it only gets better.

-Hermione331
Guest chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
I really like this chapter and I hope you can update soon.
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
Please update soon I can't wait for Harry and Serenity to finally kiss and for the final 4 duels and I also can't wait for mind controlled granger to get her but kicked by harry!
ultima-owner chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
not bad match up
firelordeg chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue to update as life allows
Shebajay chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
This chapter is really good. I loved seeing their dueling. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Toby860 chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
how did dark magician girl destroyed Armed dragon level 5 when I'm pretty sure dark magician girl has an attack of the only 2000 Wow Armed dragon level 5 as an attack of 2400.