Reviews for Going the Distance
amerdism chapter 29 . 7/26
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Rebmul chapter 4 . 6/17
I have noticed a lot of typos and word that make no sense in the sentences other than that the story is good
Dovahkiin1503 chapter 26 . 5/23
You do know you made a mistake with the summoning of Stradust right? You can only summon more than one monster if you start with a special summoning like fusion, synchro or special. The moment you do a normal summon you cannot summon an other monster.
joyce chapter 29 . 5/1
i hope you will soon update the rest of your story
i really like i and it is very well written :)
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 3/10
minor grammar error in that some words are left out or in one place you used kid when I'm pretty sure ya meant card lol
WhiteWhisperingWind chapter 29 . 3/10
heh...
atleast your not trying to figure out a 3d animation program to animate a fanfiction..
but still, i understand. take your time
i know of two people one of them is dartz and the other is goodwin but my money is probably on darts
You make me want to kill Dumbledore
Love Harry's deck
dloold87 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
only issue I have is dudley playing duel monsters, he is way to dumb to even understand how it works. Not only that I am pretty sure he would quit the first time he lost cause that is just how his personality is.
isis424 chapter 28 . 6/23/2015
MORE!(*w*)
Guest chapter 28 . 5/18/2015
Please update soon
royano chapter 28 . 4/15/2015
when is the next chapter?, please let me know when its ready?
AceTrainerCorey chapter 28 . 4/3/2015
ok this duel doesn't make sense at points for example how could harry attack panther warrior if it had already been sacrificed to summon jinzo or what about when harry didnt attack with koumori dragon but ended his turn, red dragon archfiends effect should have destroyed it for not attacking and what about dark tinkers effect which should of activated straight after the synchro summon
InAMadWorldOnlyTheMadAreSane chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
This is an awesome story!