Reviews for Going the Distance
Pushi19 chapter 28 . 1/15
Update please
bluestorm28 chapter 28 . 1/15
will harry ever be able to use stardust dragon, red dragon archfiend and ancient fairy dragon again or have they returned to 5ds permanently. and one other thing if he was able to use yusei's, jack's and Luna's dragons what about the other three dragons, black rose dragon belonging to akiza, black winged-dragon belonging to crow and life stream dragon previously known as power tool dragon belonging to leo?
Balagor chapter 31 . 1/15
I am going to rate this moderate. Main reasons are the story gaps where the author ran out of steam. Rather that Author Noting their lack he should have put in a short paragraph covering whatever the timeskip results were, keeping the story complete. Also while I understand the independent Author's "I am not dead notes", they probably should have been removed when no longer applicable (as in new chapters arriving).
Axcel chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
I didn't think swords of revealing light was a quick play.
Axcel chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
The deck is good, I look forward to seeing the rest. Personally, my focus is battlefield control. Like blue cards in Magic the Gathering. So, manipulating levels, strength, hands, graveyard, stoping attacks or magics or traps or effects, forcing my opponent to pay to do anything, etc. mostly relies on hard to kill low level monsters and utility tuner monsters to protect me and allow for synchro summons while my tribute summons are mostly normal monsters other than the elemental monarchs.

I have cards that let me superpower normal monsters of low level, so I drop my strong monsters' level, supercharge them, and smash my opponent's face. Primary damage dealing is penetration and things that damage enemy directly or allow my monsters to. I also love to use cards that help me fill my opponent's field with helpless tokens in attack position who's posiion cannot change abd they cannot be tributed. Quite the power trip.
Axcel chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
The pacing is waaay fast. I hope later chapters fixed that.
DRAGONDAVE45 chapter 31 . 10/17/2016
i REALLY enjoyed this! any idea when the sequel will be up? i can't wait to read it! do you have a title for it yet?
Pushi19 chapter 31 . 10/3/2016
Update please
doubledamn chapter 31 . 9/30/2016
Pretty good. Very confused with the new Dragon's name though, what with the other three being Greek names from the Timaeus and Critias dialogues of Plato.

If you want to change the name but keep the 'Fire' theme, there is a character mentioned in the Dialogues that would be perfect, Solon. An Athenian traveler, poet and lawgiver who heard of Atlantis from an Egyptian priest.

For more information, look here:
Mysterious/topics/atlantis/timaeus_and_

If that gets blocked by FF's 'no url' thing which may ir may not be still active, google, 'activemind lost civilizations atlantis timaeus and critias'. It should be the first result.
zarkan chapter 31 . 9/29/2016
Not bad really not bad and I cant wait to see what is going to happen next so Ill wait to the sequel see ya.
amerdism chapter 29 . 7/26/2016
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Rebmul chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
I have noticed a lot of typos and word that make no sense in the sentences other than that the story is good
Dovahkiin1503 chapter 26 . 5/23/2016
You do know you made a mistake with the summoning of Stradust right? You can only summon more than one monster if you start with a special summoning like fusion, synchro or special. The moment you do a normal summon you cannot summon an other monster.
joyce chapter 29 . 5/1/2016
i hope you will soon update the rest of your story
i really like i and it is very well written :)
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 3/10/2016
minor grammar error in that some words are left out or in one place you used kid when I'm pretty sure ya meant card lol