Reviews for Out of this world
jjahip chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Its lovely. Really lovely. He went after her. Yes I hadn't seen that before.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
this was nice, liked hearing all of beckett's thoughts. looking forward to the next chapter. )
DLillith21 chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Yes, yes, yes...He DOES love her, and she loves him!
Wolfchild chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Wolfchild chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Wolfchild chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
MHoles chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
I love this chapter. Heartbreaking that Alexis was crying from the sheer emotion in that room. Love that Martha told him that he needs to chase her this time. The emotion in this chapter was just... wow no words to describe what I'm feeling.
DLillith21 chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Oh, you kill me with the vase breaking! But so good. I'm so glad Alexis and Martha sent him after her-he needs to get her! Can't wait to see what comes next. Thanks for writing!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
this is really good. please do continue. )
LoTS-Fanatic chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
that was great.. even though it took you a while longer to update it was totally worth it.. i think you wrote them very in-character and it seems exactly like something beckett would do when she is scared.. i can't wait for the NEXT CHAPTER! WOOOOOOO

thank you for helping me get through castle withdrawal haha
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved how Kate opened up about her real feelings about the Captain while she was standing at the podium! I loved how she knew looking a Rick would give her strength to continue the eulogy but then she was rocked with the fact that Rick caught her as she was shot! I loved how at first she was made at Rick to try of take the bullet meant for her! Too Cool! I loved how she realized that the only reason Rick did that was what he confessed to her on the lawn! I loved how Rick indeed told her again while he was holding her! I loved how Kate first reaction was to Run! Which she did immediately! I loved Martha's response as she came into the room was for Rick to run to her and teach her how to stay! Too Cool! Please update soon!
NoOrdinaryLines chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
This part right here...

"You can. Richard, trust me on this. You need to go after her. And when you find her grab onto her and don't let go, because she only knows how to run. So you have to teach her to stay."

PERFECT!
prdnanny1 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
you really need to finish this story...PLEASE!
MHoles chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This is actually how I think they will do it when Castle comes back where she doesn't remember and then one day shows up after she does.
BerLina chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
There HAS to be another part. But maybe Alexis and Martha should go up to their rooms for that. They really shouldn't be there for that ;)