Reviews for Talking About Scars
AravaT chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Your writing is incredible, you capture intimacy better than any writer I've read on Fanfic!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I liked this chapter very much. I liked the intimacy of the scar searching and the way she let him and answered all of his unspoken questions. Quite wonderful.
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I had a little chuckle at the nail story as I had a similar experience at a filled in old quarry which had been turned into a lake. In summer, when we couldn't afford the pool we would swim there. I cut my foot on a large piece of metal. I had ridden my bike there barefoot so had to ride home with my foot dripping blood the whole way.
Thanks for the story, and sparking my trip down memory lane. :)
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Okay now I get it, after reading authors note at the end. I did like the story. Note familiar with your references. Story is still good
Rhyolight04 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Giggling about your brother and Voldemort. I am enjoying your universe. Thanks for the stories and the care you have for the people in them.
XFfan1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Sweet story! Thanks!
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Loved it
NikolitaNiko chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You are so amazing with your writing and your stories. I haven't read any of your Worldverse stories, but even as a stand-alone piece, it's easy to read and follow without knowing any background details. Love it love it.
Toto chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wonderfully hot. Nice little one-shot.
angelrescue02 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This piece was pretty enjoyable to read, the little secrets that were hidden...kind of cool. I hope that you are going to try to make more of this story...kind of curious as to how their relationship unfolds even more.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Awesome job ! XP
Dee Hensley chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was great! I love this series and anything you add to it :)
CovenStine chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Dunno why, maybe it's because there are a lot of scars on my skin, but I really like this story.

Thanks for sharing!
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Fun look at Kates life through her scars.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I loved this story! I loved how Kate and Rick are in the Hamptons watching a storm approach in the sunroom! I loved how they kissed and then Rick started exploring Kate's body and whenever he found a scar Kate would tell him what it was and why it was there! So Romantic and Rick would kiss it gently! then move to the next until he had her so filled with desire! But because Kate is still recuperating from the gunshot Rick has to immobilize her! while allow her the freedom of her orgasm! It was both erotic and caring! Thanks for writing his wonderful passionate story!