Reviews for Cry, Little Sister
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Wow I love the concept and the execution! Damon and Katherine do have an air of superiority about them. I wish there was a little more to this. Does Elena end up with Stefan or Damon? If you ask me it's a good ending either way. Just a little curious though.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
"Perched against a headstone with a blank page of your diary staring back at you, Stefan sitting a few feet away." The sentence needs a main verb somewhere in it. The recommended fix would be adding "You're" at the beginning.

Also you should know according to official fanfiction rules, stories using 2nd person come under a form of interaction and are not allowed. If reported this story could be removed.
squaredplanet chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
aw shit, lol awww wow i really liked this story :) i kinda thought it that katherine was katerina, but that was so perfectly written that it doesnt matter that i guessed right! :]
squaredplanet chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
oohhh! aha an interesting take on the show. i actually love that they're siblings. (so john is their dad, right?) really like your writing style, (sometimes i hate how some people on ff cant exactly write a compelling enough story but have a really good idea) this i think would be considered good in both categories. i mean, i always saw these summaries where it has katherine and elena as twins but none of them (ive seen) were enough to grab my attention.

I know theres like only 2 chapters but im really wondering how this would go if it was a multichaptered fic

ANYWAYS, i rambled, your awesome. and your writing style, even if it is in 2nd person, is awesome in general!

now im gonna go read the last chapter :)
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
whimsycality chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Well damn, that gave me chills. I loved it.
PDubbingSom3rholic chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
That was an a-m-a-z-i-n fanfic! Please continue soon, that was seriously awesome :D xx
whimsycality chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Intriguing, can't wait to see part two.