Reviews for Betrayal
Letty-Chan19 chapter 18 . 11/14/2014
Fucking bastard..! How dare that Ogume stole my Sesshy..! ... I mean Inuyasha's..! Hell..! Please update soon..! I want beat that Ogume guy & how the hell he do that to his brother..! Ahhh 'bout Jura.. He's a good guy right..? I still felt bad for him.. When will u update..? Please..

HeadFujo : He/she meanning by Ogume is Onigumo.. He's/she's not good enough at weird name.. Thank u for making this fic.. *bow*
BabyTgo chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
O yeah and this one tooo
Guest chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
Dam good story, but how many years & excuses until its done. Instead of starting new ones kindly finish what's already posted. We all got problems. If you going to do something finish it already stop dragging your feet.
kyos.minion chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
i can't say i'm disappointed . Sorry. I really liked the prequel to this...but this story...all it really did was upset me. Did not like it at all . The first was fantastic though.
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
I'd like to keep in contact. I liked your stories.

Do you need my google email or?
thewolf74 chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
this story is very good. Please update soon. I want to know if they get Shesshomaru back or not and if they are able to defeat Onigumo.
EchoKei chapter 18 . 3/25/2013
It's amazzzziiinnnggg! Thx for this chapter! Good luck on the next!
Dragon77 chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
EchoKei chapter 17 . 11/14/2012
Please do continue,this story is very interesting and I want to know what will happen... Anyway thanks for you hard work till this chapter *gives you a bag of cookies as encouragement* Good luck in finishing the story! And may I ask is this story gonna have a good ending or a bad ending? Please do continue! _
Dinka chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
OMG! I read all the story previous to this one & i was like "omg this is goos" & looked for "betrayal" & i couldn't stop reading til the last chapter posted :)
This is, so far, an amazing story!
All the details in the characters, their tangled stories and their interactions with each other are amazing!
And the plot..is just genious! I never read anything about Sesshomaru-sama being the younger brother before..& i must say i like reading about inuyasha as the coward i always thought he was!
Well..hope to read more of your story in the near future!
KUDOS
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
Please hurry and update soon, I'm loving this story so far!
funnyjunkie chapter 17 . 4/17/2012
great story!

and a very mean clifhanger!

I want more! now!...please?
g chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
like it hi there is this amazing bl game/drama cd/manga(the game and cd are in japanes but you can get the translaton on google) called Lucky Dog 1 Blast or just Lucky Dog 1 but the manga is not bl it just implys it and it NEEDS MORE LOVE please cheack it out and tell others about it its about Gian Carlo Bourbon Del Monte, a young member of the mafia, is better known by his nickname "Lucky Dog" due to his incredible good luck. Despite knowing that he can escape with just a little effort, Gian decides to take a break from the fast-and-furious lifestyle while being imprisoned in a maximum-security jail. But when four young mafia captains are captured and brought to the same prison, the Boss of their syndicate makes a certain request of Gian... please help this amazing game/manga get more attention it needs alot more love it is too good tell me what you think about it please I AM BEGGING YOU . for game and cd translations and 2010/06/23/bl-game-review-%E2%80%93%C2%A0lucky%C2%A0dog1/ read the manga too manga/lucky_dog_1_blast/ IT NEEDS MORE LOVE
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 17 . 3/27/2012
nice
Ambient-Roze chapter 17 . 3/25/2012
My goodness! This story is so 'edge of your seat' awesome! I was pretty sad when Sesshomaru cried...then the kids died...but then with Kai...omg...Will you have Kai and Sesshomaru together? That would probably make sense. Anyway...Tetsuyo and Ako...their relationship seems to resemble their parents. Ako because he is the same type of dragon as Ryura (with a attitude that's a mix between Gōka and Ryura) while Tetsuyo is like a mini Ryuu!

"I'm so glad you're alright! Where were you?" Ryura asked. Tetsuyo pulled away slightly from his mother and held the older dragon by his upper arm.

"I went to go retrieve some weap-," before he could finish, Ryura smacked him in the back of the head. "Ow!" He cried and held the back of his head. He frowned as he stared at his mother.

"YOU RAN BACK INTO A COLLASPING BUILDING TO GRAB A FUCKING PIECE OF METAL?" Ryura yelled gaining the attention of all the guards.

"Mother, I- OW!" Ryura had smacked him again.

"Mother, he-!" Ako was interrupted by a slap to the back of his own head. "Hey!"

"And you let your idiotic brother go back without stopping him?"

"I tried to stop him!" Ako cried.

I believe this is my most favorite moment in this chapter. Haha! It was funny! I'm guessing Tetsuyo and Ako will provide some much needed comic-relief? Or maybe it will be Goka and Kai considering they're having some weird stare-off together. Or maybe it will be Ryuu and Amato?

Anyway, keep up the great job and update when you can!

..*.. With much love, Ambient-Roze ..*..