Reviews for Encounters: version Bronco
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Very adorable! I liked how Hibari decided when they'd get married.
Sasa-Cookie chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
aww it's getting even more cuter *-*
Wamakai chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Amazing. And you only have four reviews? People don't understand perfection... This was very sweet. I love Hibari's changing mood. Talk about hormonal female! Well, I'm going to read the next one now. Cheers ;)
Jolly chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
AND I FORGOT TO MENTION, NO SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT READ THE MANGA OR WATCH THE ANIME YET! PUT A SPOILER ALERT NEXT TIME! :(
Jolly chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
1. VOOOOII! YOU were the one to ask ME to choose a number, so stop complaining! :(

2. Anyways, this story is from Dino's view. Similar to Akira Amano's original character too. Nice! :D

3. I DO NOT eat your stash of chocolate. YOU give them to me. Anyways you are eating my ferarro rocher now so stop complaining (AGAIN). :)

4. Did you get the name Miharu from Nabari no Ou (its not my idea) or is it a random name?

5. LOVE the coffee splurting part. Its great! I just did something similar during drama today... XD

6. Though, I cant imagine Kyoya looking at Dino is such a way that she longs for him...

7. I tried to draw a pic of Kyoya for you today but it backfired... Due to his hair. -_-

8. Do you mean the picture of Kyoya in the sailor uniform a long time ago? Almost forgot about that one.

9. Overall, good work! I look forward to reading more of your stories, Bobo! Especially the Varia one:D
masaru1102 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
it's sweet and cute. Will it be continued? I want to know about Cavallone Eleventh. It's about time, right XD
Kiyoumi chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
FFF- I love the first little snippet-story; I've always believed female Hibari would be the one to (accidentally) flash her underwear to pretty much everyone - Tsuna and Dino being the main unfortunate (or maybe fortunate?) victims.

Anyway, the rest of the story went by smoothly and I loved how assertive Hibari was and how loving Dino was. It was nice and sweet, yet kept them in what remained their in-character bubbles. Good work!