Reviews for When It Rains
annalynn88 chapter 24 . 8/17
Please finish this story. Looking forward to seeing them with the babies.
MMBabefanmmm chapter 25 . 8/16
Loving this sweet, hot story so much. I laughed out loud at Lester's bet while I was thinking it had to be Ranger. That she's having identical twin boys and a little girl is just gorgeous. Celebrating her C section was funny as was the call to Mary Lou. Loved Lester's POV.
Another great chapter with which you both do justice. Bravo.
Bambu chapter 25 . 8/3
I stumbled over your story while recovering from an illness, and have enjoyed this romp far more than expected. I look forward to meeting the rest of the family! Thank you Anni for picking this up for Illy, you're doing a great job.
Love this! More please
Love the story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
This story is great I absolutely love it and I can't wait to read the rest post soon.
wildehaywardsbabe chapter 25 . 6/11
I just love this story cant wait to see what happens next triplets yikes
Oosh1978 chapter 25 . 5/17
I was so excited to see an update, and the chapter didn't disappoint. Keep up the good work!
nswiscoski chapter 22 . 5/14
so loving this story... more please can't get enough
nswiscoski chapter 21 . 5/13
love this story its the 3rd time I have read it hope you add more soon.
spikeecat chapter 25 . 5/11
Awesome story. I love it so far. Kind of hope it goes beyond 30 chapters since I'd like some kiddies growing up chapters as well.
shellbell78 chapter 25 . 5/10
I love this story! So happy to see it updated! You did an awesome job and I can't wait for more.
Julie Scrumptious chapter 25 . 5/9
Great chapter. The funniest moment was when you know who was the one that passed out. Looking forward to the one on one "dates".
Lillip chapter 25 . 5/9
Im soo in love with this story. It's hot but sweet and I never know what's going to happen. Can't wait to read more.
Love Lillip. K√łge. Denmark.
GarbanzoBeans chapter 25 . 5/9
This story is wonderful and a true challenge for you the writer but you have done it well. Thanks for the update.