Reviews for When It Rains
queen-eec chapter 25 . 4/22
Please finish, this is one of my favorite stories. I have read it numerous times.
PhillyGirl27 chapter 25 . 4/8
Great job on this amazing story, Anni & Illy! I think this has now taken 1st place in my favorite fan fics ever! I have always felt that this unconventional type of relationship would be ideal for Steph and the Merry Men. You ladies rocked it! I am blown away by the romance, the plot action, the canon characters, the OCs, the humor, and especially the hot scenes. And Wow! Anni, you really nailed Lester's POV and made a seamless transition from Illy's writings. I am so impressed.

I do hope you are able to write some more on this. There are at least 442 fans of your work who would drop anything if a new chapter alert arrived in their email! But we all know that RL has to come first. **Sigh!** Let me assure anyone who is considering skipping this story because it is not yet marked Complete: it is really worth jumping into and stops at a good place. Thanks, Anni & Illy, for all the hard work that goes into researching and writing such an excellent story. -Kathy
GarbanzoBeans chapter 23 . 3/30
Love this story even if its not conventional. I would really like to meet the kids and see if the boys are Black(Tank's) and the girl is Cuban(Ranger's). Pretty sure that was the Fire spreading orgasms the first night after the IUD removal.
Blistful2006 chapter 25 . 3/20
I was hoping to see those last 5 chapters. I really want to see how they handle the babies.
Vulcan Rider chapter 25 . 1/23
After being away for so long, I found this chapter and was thrilled that you've updated. Iknow real life is not always conducive to writing and the muse can disappear for long, long times, aside from life throwing all kinds of wrenches at us. However, I thank you so much for this wonderful chapter. I was thrilled at the 3 babies and especially the identical twins and the fraternal daughter. I'm wondering if Steph will decide on some type of permanent birth control measure after this, or possibly decide to perhaps chance having another one later on down the years.

I loved Frank's interaction with Maddie and Stephanie and the guys' reactions to their banter. Helen has truly been a surprise in this story, and it's probably the first story where I've truly become a fan of hers. I've never supported her or her berating or views before this story, but her past and hers and Frank's love life since the "makeover" was outstanding. I love how the guys want to grow up to be Frank and was it Ranger's comment that "He's a Ranger?" Perfect.

I can't wait for Steph to totally relax in Hawaii and the guys to get the downtime they all need at this point. Once the babies come, their lives will all have to adapt, but I am confident you will find a way for that to happen. I love the relationship the eight of them have, and I love the Romany/Hungarian curse Helen hit them with. I'm curious about how Joe is going to treat Val and his new daughter and if Val is going to fight for child support from Joe, now that paternity has been proven.

Outstanding writing, especially on a very hard day for my family. We finally had to let our darling deceased daughter's cat go (cross the rainbow bridge) and it was the hardest thing, as she's been our connection to her since Bridget died in 2009. At least I know she's painfree and healthy, running and being with her mommy, Bridget, since Bridget raised her from a one-week old kitten on a bottle.

So, thank you for this cheer-me-up and for continuing this story as you find the time. We truly appreciate it.
Maggie M.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/7/2016
Is Ranger ever gonna tell he likes to be whipped?
Guest chapter 25 . 10/5/2016
Great job! Story feels seamless! Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 25 . 9/15/2016
Please keep writing this story! I love it so much. I find that your writing brings this unconvetional relationship to life. Thank you so much!
Jennie chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Please, please, please...another update?! I love this story!
rangernstephfan chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
Love it!
annalynn88 chapter 24 . 8/17/2016
Please finish this story. Looking forward to seeing them with the babies.
MMBabefanmmm chapter 25 . 8/16/2016
Loving this sweet, hot story so much. I laughed out loud at Lester's bet while I was thinking it had to be Ranger. That she's having identical twin boys and a little girl is just gorgeous. Celebrating her C section was funny as was the call to Mary Lou. Loved Lester's POV.
Another great chapter with which you both do justice. Bravo.
Bambu chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
I stumbled over your story while recovering from an illness, and have enjoyed this romp far more than expected. I look forward to meeting the rest of the family! Thank you Anni for picking this up for Illy, you're doing a great job.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/1/2016
Love this! More please
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2016
Love the story. Can't wait for the next chapter.