Reviews for Lay Down
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 2 . 6/29
a different kind of happy ending.
OrangeEucalyptus chapter 2 . 2/2
Wow. I'm breathless. That's beautiful touching fantastic out of this world. Literally, right now. Can't breathe. You should make this into a comic. Find yourself a good illustrator and bam, show it to marvel and you're done.
Animekitty47 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Yay a happy ending for the somewhat weird bittersweet ending last chapter. XP
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I loved the second part of this. The first one about killed me but this was another gorgeous end. And I cried when Jarvis showed up. Thanks so much for posting. :D
Bella Cuore chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
I am so glad you came back and wrote this chapter. I like that ending MUCH better than the last one! Had a real Asimov feel with the androids. Awesome!
LondonLi chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Hey, you're back! I'm so glad for some more IronMan fanfic from you! This was always such a bittersweet fic, and I really like the way you've managed to keep them together. Thanks so much for posting!
FriendLey chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
This was just-THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! PEPPERONY LIVING FOREVER TOGETHER. :(((( CRYING SOFTLY.
EMcKinney chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Huh. Out of all your stories, I never thought this one would have more to it, but I'm surprised by how much I loved it. Thanks for writing!
alygator86 chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
This is such an amazing, original idea. I love how you kept some mystery and suspense. The way you showed time passing was great. I love that Tony and Pepper got to be together again and that Jarvis came back. Awesome work.
Arihimew chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
This is so painfully beautiful! I was surprised though, I thought it was supposed to be a one-shot. But still, it's really nice to read new Pepperony story from you (despite the fact that it's not really a new story)
aanyway, great conclusion for the story! Please write some more Pepperony!
jtbwriter chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Oh. My. God. This is amazing-it made me want to cry for a few moments-but it's RIGHT! Thank you for a very satisfying turn of the tale!
lilyamongthorns chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Best and most original iron man fic I've ever read. Not kidding. So heartbreaking. You captured Jarvis just right and Tony's dependency on him as a friend. This is so fabulous. The idea of Pepper only existing in computer form is so sad. Wonderful wonderful job.
McMuffin chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Oh my god, I loved this chapter! I read the first one ages ago and it left me with such a bittersweet feeling... This one... This was great. What a lovely AU. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
That was a really interesting concept. You handled it well though. I really enjoyed it and will probably think about this idea a lot now. Thanks for uploading!
OverARainbow chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Omg!
Holly...that was so good! A little weird but really good. I need a squel! He could make her a new body.