Reviews for The Tortoise and the Smart Car
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
It took me almost 3 hours to finish this story, I kept closing it off in sympathetic embarrasment, only to come back to it because I wanted to see what would happen. It was an awesome story, enough so, that the moment I finished it, I immediately scrolled up and reread it.
JKM chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Love me some Jaggie. Thanks. Cute and funny!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
["Right. Until Arianna Gish decides she wants it..."

Jasper pulled out his trump card, The Eyes. The great, big, puppy dog eyes that he hadn't had occasion to use since Mom left. "Please, Maggie..."] HAHA! I'm completely loving this-well done having written everyone in character!

[She rolled to face him, whispering fiercely in the dark. "And doesn't he deserve a few tears shed? He survived floods, and storms, and blizzards, and the destruction of his natural habitat while human beings hurried by, oblivious to his existence. Certainly he must have been a noble, patient animal."] :'-) Awhhh! FYI-The longer my reviews are, that means the more I love the fanfiction, haha.

Oh gosh-this story was just amazing and HENRY AND THE TURTLE and Katya as an 'agent', haha. Pretty crazy but well done!
Karmadevi chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was awesome! Adorable and sweet and totally in character. And I so love the ending with sneaky bastard Henry! Didn't see that coming. There are so many great details in this and I love your writing style. The whole port-a-potty bit had me laughing out loud. Great stuff! :)
Annika chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I really loved that! Definitely my favorite Unnatural History fanfic!
chelmsford37 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Isn't it cool that I have no clue about the source material for this fan fic, yet I loved the characters all the same? What a story! Props to Mr. Tortoise, doing his part. :)
BunnyGoBoom chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
That was chock-full of awesome! I loved every sentence of it! SO hilarious! Although I'm very pro-Katya. I want her to date Jasper. I loved the fact that Henry planned it!
Anonymous Reader chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Haha! I loved it. You did an amazing, amazing job. I think I'll have to read it again and again because I loved it so much. There was the perfect balance of humor and sexual tension. (the kissing was perfect, by the way) The surprise ending with Henry was equally as awesome, I was not expecting it at all. And I loved how you incorporated parts of UH that no other story on this site has, that just made it that more lovable. :)

I loved it SO much. You definitely should write more Unnatural fics.