Reviews for The Conversation that Changed Nothing
SketchyDrone chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love your storys so much! It's as if everything you write is just absolutly perfect!
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Nice ending. XD

They sure had great conversation and luckily Roxas go this appetite back. And Dem really would freak out if Ax ever confessed and they'd never could be that of great friends anymore after that. T.T

Amazing work with it! .

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
XP Major lol, but Axel and his food poisoning stories were so hilarious! Very cute story!
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Cooking Demyx is a nice thought.

A very nice thought.

The awkward moment when your best friend tells you that they fancy your other best friend.

I KNOW THAT MOMENT WELL.

fav
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Cooking Demyx. Hohoho. 8D 3 Sexy indeed.

Didn't Demyx make oysters for Thanksgiving, though? And you made me search mealworms on Google...*shudder*
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Ha. I like it. Such a normal day...huh. It is a nice change of pace for the duo when their usual stories revolve around...well, something terrible happening to Demyx. And them. But mostly Demyx. Yup.

Still, I liked this. It really was...normal. In its own way, mind you.
Princess of Rose chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
That was actually really good. (Then again, do you ever write anything that's not?) It's nice to once and a while read a story about nothing.

Thanks for posting! And adding the third chapter of the Well.
Kora Bloom chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Sounds to me like Axel's just having fun torturing Roxas.
Canderjack chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Ah yes, the dorm room bull session that takes that left turn at Albuquerque and winds up in Deep Meaningful Territory or possibly Mind Screw Central. The thought of Roxas hitting on Demyx is wrong, wrong, wrong. I'd pound my head on the keyboard to kill the image, but I'm sure I'd hear all about the horrible case of food poisoning someone got from touching the keyboard and it'd turn me off lunch for days.
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Well thank the maker! I sure as hell needed a pick-me-up more than words can say for the day I had today! Started with devastating tornado news that brought back some really really bad bad memories and a bit of well buried PTSD from that... and ended with an actual tornado cherry on top.

Now I can go to bed with hopes of something other than nightmares.