Reviews for Never Touch the Pudding
Livi chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
heh, don't mess with the pudding XD
Shardwing52 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
That was hilarious! I really liked how Jack went off like that over pudding (I can totaly see him do that-I only wish they took this scene and stuck it in the show)). Have to agree with Chase's ending statement as well. All in all, very amusing read.
animevampLlover chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
LOL!
prettyprettycutecute666 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Are you going to make another? Or...it this the end? TTATT
bedstories chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awesome! Jack punched Chase, so freaking cool! But I'm surprised Chase didn't just kill him in that instant. Anybueys, good job. You've impressed me taps fingers together and glares mischievously This one and Heylin Showdown are awesome. Don't stop writing, it's the best cure for the soul (and great to stop you from punching someone :P) Oh, and best of good luck on any future ventures. :)
Moonheart13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Yes! oh man that was great! i laughed so hard when jack was getting all pissed when he saw the pudding cup was gone and when he punched Chase. Freakin' hysterical xD
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Seriously hilarious. Great job!
Ginger Wolfsbane chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
He flipped over a pudding cup? Awesome! Who knew Jack had it in him, but if anything would set him off, it doesn't surprise me that it's as simple as a long craved after pudding cup.
Zero-Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
ROFLMAO

Manm, this story is hillarious!

Never touch Jack's pudding! You'll regret it. Happens to me as well lol

He broke Chase's nose and Wuya says he got it easy? I fear if he hadn't.

Great job!
kelsiangel92 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
love it, though I wish there were more chapters to it.
Ladybird Lovechild chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I laughed out loud when I read this. Chase didn't even attempt to beat shit out out of him. That was great! XD
Dadles chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Damn, FanFiction needs to get like buttons, cos this is a LOVE!
Charolette Ink chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was great! I'm sure Jack would get enough fury to do anything if someone ate his pudding cup after a long, crappy day.

Love the Desintigration Ray.
KnowYourSecrets12 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
:o... *bursts out laughing*

WHY WUD U JUST GO THRU SOMEONE'S FRIDGE ANIWAI? Rudeness! XD
draconicBastard chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
hehe way to go Jack! No one eats his pudding and gets away with it. Great fic!