Reviews for Only a Dream
PhoebePond chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
So sweet and sad
TheFlyingDuck chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was really beautiful. Very well written and Eleven's voice can clearly be heard through this; it sounds like something from his point of view. I really like how it ends, even though it's sad :) *sob*
HDM.rox chapter 1 . 6/8/2012

thisall-time best amy/11 fic out there.

i'm drowning in my tears right now.

will probably PM you a more literate review later.

this was beautiful. and. gah.

CumberPatches chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
You have an incredible ability to channel the Doctor perfectly. I've read several of your stories now and they are all incredible.

I found this one to be particularly touching. So beautifully sad.

I know that you already included lyrics to a different (and very lovely) song, but the whole time I was reading this story, the song "Just a Dream" kept playing in my head.
portionss-forfoxes chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I can't This was such a heart-breaker for me. I adored it and hated it at the same time (hated it in a good way, for the tragedy of Amy and the Doctor that you've expressed so beautifully). WONDERFUL
Laura-Jean95 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
hey, just wanted to drop a line to say that I loved your story, i feel like it really captured their relationship. :) Really cool and made me a tear come to my eye at the end.

Keep it coming.

Laura :D
LoveIsAScar15 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow. I loved this infinitely. :D Really, it was great. In my opinion, one of my favorite all-time Amy/11 fics. Lovely. I have no other way to express how much I loved this. Amazing. I wanna read more now ;) Keep writing!

Terriah chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I thought that this was wonderful!

JudithVB chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
That was so touching. Wonderful job.

I love how the Doctor keeps calling Rory 'Rory Pond' :)
CaptainBri-Mazing chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Aww this story was so sad :(