Reviews for Chasing Elf Lord
Leydhawk chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
I'm usually a McGibbs, but I enjoy your stories so I thought I'd try this. I enjoyed it! Nice build up and good misdirect with Gibbs at the apartment. And a good payoff (hehe) as well.

Thanks!

Liane
Wolfisis chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Awwww...Poor Tony so confused. I loved this the ending was so sweet in a very sexy way.
Francis chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Hahaha, perfect: Tony, the real Casanova!
KTT2123 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
"ATTENTION AGENT RONALD MCDONOLD! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND STEP AWAY FROM THE PROBIE!"

Gosh, that line makes me laugh so hard every time I read it! I love this story! I've read it many times and I just love crazy, obsessive, possessive Tony. Definitely one of my favorite McNozzo fics!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Coolio
bfab2293 chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
This was great. The thing with the megaphone made me laugh out loud. Definitely Dinozzo! :)
musme chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I like it
librarat chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Oh, this was definitely a good story! :)
Yabbit chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
*giggles*

:P
silvermoonstini chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
It was a bit short but apart from that and the occasional mistake I loved this story!
silvermoonstini chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Angsty Tony is so sweet!
silvermoonstini chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Suspense, suspense! Is Tim really not noticing Tony's feelings? Or does he...? Hm,...can't wait to read the next chapter!
silvermoonstini chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I need more!
silvermoonstini chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
A very promising start, except for a few missing words here and there. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
IGottaFindYou chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
"What?"

Why did they stop? Breathing probably had something to do with it.

"I like you too"

...Well,gee, McGee...we couldn't tell.:P:P:P:P

"Tony" Tim moaned.

"Busy"

...hehehe...:P:)

"We could get caught" was Tim's answered, remaining the other that they were still in the parking lot.

...I was WONDERING if they were gonna remember that...:P:P:)

"At least we got the pizza inside" Tim thought as he was thrown onto bed, and his mouth ravished.

...*Giggles Nonstop*:P:P:P:P

"Off" Tony growled against his mouth tugging on the other's clothes.

...hehehehe...:P:P:)

"God" Tim moaned, arching his back and hips which were forced back down.

"Tony will do" Tony teased

...hehehehe...:P:)

"Bet the Boss had a lot of fun with this tight ass" He said, before inserting another finger, the feeling of possessiveness from before coming back this time a bit darker at the thought.

...DiNozzo! NOW IS NOT THE TIME!:P

"Did the Boss fuck hard like this Tim?" Tony growled, hot panting breath caress red abused lips, "make you moan for him?"

...SERIOUSLY! NOT the time!:P:P:P

Tim chanted Tony's name as the other pounded into him, growling "mine, mine, mine, mine" into his neck, the room echoed with Tim's moans, skin slapping against skin, and the headboard banging against the wall with their activity, their bodies slick with sweat.

...Nice.:):P

"The only reason why he was coming over so much was because the Director forced him to learn the basic of computers"

...I knew it had something to do with computers...:):P

Tim chuckled, "Don't tell anyone, but I kind of hooked him and Jimmy up"

...Poor Breena...:P:P