Reviews for Who Knew Cats Could Fly?
FariyFlare chapter 3 . 4/2
This is a great story so far! Oh, I can't wait to see what their reactions will be when they find out that Danny is only half ghost. Mmmmm, for the Spirits that Lucy has contracts with, I wonder if they will some how know about Danny.
LaserLightCannon chapter 3 . 1/10
Yeah...Not a good idea to eat GHOST fire, basically...No wonder he feels so bad...
LaserLightCannon chapter 2 . 1/10
My previous review was misspelled. You've failed me auto correct...Oh well. At least Danny doesn't have to fight Natsu...
LaserLightCannon chapter 1 . 1/10
Who knew a box would lead to so much trouble...oh wait...Pnadora's box.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
If you're not gonna update ever again, give it up for adoption.
Nemo chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
While I am not always sure which world I am from, pretty sure Harvest Festivals are from Earth, even in most parts of the U.S.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
Can't believe this is so old, it is a great story! I love how it started
MsMJ chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
I really liked it! It's very decent and that was a very awesome and interesting way to let the worlds collide!

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
Wow, this is amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter. I love how you include all of the characters instead of just dropping them out, great word choice and discription too! I'll be waiting for the next chap. Keep up the good-no, GREAT work!
(")(")
( ' . ' )
(")(")
Ray Akaba 210 chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
I'm so glad I found this story! :D I just recently got into Fairy Tail and I've been trying to find a perfect crossover story and I did! :D Please please please please continue!
PyroGirl86 chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
Please Update!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
Hurry and right moor
gilly boy chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
You haven't updated in three years, I want to see more!
Eirena Gaia chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
This is awesome
I love it
This is the episode before they like,battle the Lightning dragon slayer who I cannot remember their name, right?
This is gonna be great!
Just plzzz keep sam out of it! She complicates things too much
Plzzz
Wolf chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
Please update! im dieing to know what happen's next!