Reviews for Soon
Brilliant!
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
this was really good.
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I'm not sure if I've reviewed enough for you to recognize my name yet. Oh well :P Not the point. I was reading a few of your old fics, marvelling at the fact that you've published SEVENTY FOUR stories in THREE years where as i've been on here for about four months and published four chapters.
I've been reading far longer than that, if that last statement puzzled you due to super old reviews.
shamless promotion: check mine out?
oh my gods (okay, I'm sorry for interrupting again, have you read heroes of olympus? I just read house of hades and i've been dying to fangirl). i'm such a terrible person.
anyway, the POINT is that i've been reading some of your older fics, and i'm contemplating favoriting and reviewing every single one or sending you a giant pm, because I love all of them. but then i can't favorite my favorites at the same time as reviewing. i considered making this the giant pm, but that would be unfair to the other old stories i've loved thus far. this is definitely getting one though.
I think this is really powerful. I mean, it's just...well, it's fantastic. Centered around minor characters, minor plot points, subtle and perfect.
My favorite part is that the genre is FAMILY. I mean, that's...that's perfect. That's what they are. Not friends. A family of people, fighting for a cause. It's not rated as tragic or angsty, even though it could've easily become that. And I love...god, I just love everything. In my little world, Ernie and Susan are perfect for each other as well.
I mean, I just don't know how else to compliment this. Words fail me.
...magical? no, that sounds incredibly happy. ...love...filled with love. perfect.
imkerfuffled chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Poor Ernie. Poor everybody! I like how you're focusing on the minor characters here, sometimes I don't think they get enough love! I like anything from this time period, and you've written a completely new take on it :)
Books are air chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
FEEEEEEEELINGS ARE INVADING MY CHEST! GAAAAAAAAAH!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Great stuff!
Poppy P chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Awww...so sweet! I love these little forays into Hogwarts during DH. Poor, poor Susan; unrequited love sucks.
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Amazing story as usual! You really have a wonderful talent, keep up the good work!
head-forever-in-the-clouds chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
ha ha it's set on my birthdate!(thought i'd be childish like that!) This was really good, I love Susan as a charactor and i think she isnt devealoped enough in the series but I think she is really interesting especially considering her family!
a-trip-to-honeydukes chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I really like the charectarisation in this as well as the plot. I find it really interesting to read about the DA without the trio and I LOVE Hannah/ Neville as well as Hannah/ Ernie friendship.
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Love stories about lesser-known characters at Hogwarts during the Carrows' reign of terror. Their bravery and struggles are always overlooked, but they were such an integral part in the entire war. The way you mixed this with human interest/drama was great!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Lovely! So nice to see a fic with all minor characters, and you fleshed them out so well. Very good job!
Its2dark2read chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Aww, that's so cute/sad, I like how this fanfic isn't just about, Harry and Ginny, Ron and Milne, it's focusing on other peoples troubles aswell, I love it
hell-butterfly chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
sweet. i love these background extrapolations that fill up on the timeline and other characters!
mermaidgirl45 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Ah! This was wonderful! ) You balanced the action and the romance nicely.