Reviews for Naruto: Rise of the Emperor Revised
when Naruto and himata had be both into running the family own Inders for years Naruto and wife had the family home in the couny side too ,when buiting a vaillge know as namikaze vaillge his 3 sons had be kown as Naruto 2 Robert leeroy fox willam roy danny lee , the son gower up and move to newyork and the 1 son owner of a spy shop Naruto 2 do it ,Robert leeroy fox is the ower of a gijoe gov,mo seleshop for army collands to sell or tring them gijoe ,the 3 Robert leeroy fox had live in boy town for some time he get to gower up and is now the one is ower of boy town namilkaze ,when Naruto and his wife is hppy for the boys and the daughter is sill live with them , she some time saw her big bothers she some time call them the truner haeds but them is her turned hanedrs.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 16 . 4/13
Love It.
carol chapter 16 . 4/2
one of the best I have enjoyed in a long time thank you for your gift thank you
DARTHCAEDUS2 chapter 15 . 3/28
This story is still one of my favorites this story was the first fanfiction story I ever read because of you and your stories I became a reader of fanfiction I just wanted to thank you for writing this story.
if I Robert Krause did it Naruto why not took saurka with you and mack her you a little sex toy gril salve to do you woking like the pumle pissle do and you in a big size red and witherd cape like king sobrma had and you wife hitled in her blue and whitne cape and her big size crowe on her ,
Spooky-Boogie000 chapter 12 . 2/24
I really, really like the concept of your story, but I don't think you're executing it properly. The main point of the story is that he was banished for doing his job, cool we got that. But you say that main point several times each chapter, it's almost like you're beating a dead horse and you refuse to stop.
Your story is good, I just don't need to read the summary of the story several times a chapter. This is my second time reading this story and I love the idea, I really do. I just can't get behind this story.
My next problem is that you've made Naruto the most powerful being to ever exist in that universe, and that just makes for a boring story. I'm by no means an expert on this stuff, but I've read enough damn good FanFiction to know when something is lacking from a story.
I hope you don't take my criticism as an attack, it's just my honest opinion.

~ SpookyBoogie, out.
La8231 chapter 16 . 2/15
Amazing story, very well written. Would recommend.

All I can say is, read it before scrolling down.
hinahyuga67 chapter 16 . 2/13
Esta historia fue super genial, lo disfruté montones! !
OnGuard chapter 8 . 1/26
Ok. You need to learn the words double negative. Right now your making yourself look stupid. In your author's notes you stated, I got a real bad habit of throwing in twists that no one doesn't see coming. That's a double negative. Because you worded like that, you basically said, I got a real bad habit of throwing in twists that everyone will see coming. You use these double negatives a lot in your story meaning your not saying what your trying to say.
kitsune7815 chapter 15 . 1/9
amazing but makes you fell nostalgic
Emperor-Aurora chapter 8 . 12/17/2016
God this crap is boring.
Jj chapter 15 . 9/29/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's the cutest most well thought out story I've ever read it's my favorite naruto emperor story
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
why not take tenten as his 2 wife and 3 wife Ion and 4 wife sakrua will be cool to see with Naruto ,and then had the 3 home in the red light town the empie is the Owerd of it both it is tax for the ueds of it 2 bad men and woman can not ueds it to hand them own mony or bad things in it . naruo owner one home in the red light town name the fox home a 40 bed room and 4 bath room home to live in .in it his own some hot shool grils 4 of them and some art on the wall he took form the now derd mob boss.
doombri12 chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
the story is work of a profesional are you going to make a sequel to the story if you do mail me
Gold Testament chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
Awesome, specially since Kiba already put his feet and Akamaru's paws in his mouth earlier.