Reviews for Naruto: Rise of the Emperor Revised
OH. MY. GOD. THIS IS SUCH A GOOD ENDING. (ending b). This story was so well written. This is one of my favorite Naruto fanfics ever. The writing was awesome, the plot was as realistic, it kept me engaged, and the character description was actually useful. Give yourself a pat on the back and eat a cookie. Actually no, eat TWO cookies, you deserve it.
jon reeve chapter 10 . 10/4
/Hm, that reveal was pretty satisfying.
jon reeve chapter 7 . 10/4
/One thing I've noticed is that you have a large issue with using double-negatives when you mean the opposite. In many cases, it's obvious what you mean. However, in others, it is not so clear what you meant to say. I would recommend you find someone willing to look over the story for those cases, so you can fix them. I haven't been keeping track because I didn't expect it to be this large of a problem. Reading aloud when proof-reading can help mitigate these types of errors.

/An example of your incorrect use from the note in the next chapter: "I got a real bad habit of throwing in twists that no one doesn't see coming."

/If you are over and done with these stories, and I can appreciate that, too. I am planning on reading your alternate version after I finish reading this one. I just wanted to give you an FYI, just in case. Incorrect double-negative use can cause a lot of misunderstandings; especially if they occur around important plot points. They can even make an unimportant plot point important due to the resulting ambiguity.

Thanks for writing.
WOW! GREAT STORY : D I WISH THERE'S MORE LIKE THIS.
alexhively815 chapter 1 . 8/21
There is still some grammar errors, it's spelled jinchūriki. Oh that and Kushina only has one n in her name, that and I don't know how to feel about Sakura acting the way she is it just seems wrong to be honest. But other than that fantastic story.
LuringMage6 chapter 16 . 7/14
I know you probably don't, but don't ever think you're a bad writer. This story was amazing and so was the Wrath of the Emperor. I'm sorry to say, I'm completely uninterested in Mortal Kombat, or most of your other stories but if I read them and knew what was going on, I'm sure I would love them.
ShadeslayerX chapter 12 . 7/7
Very good writing, though the repetition of the character's backstories three times was kind of excessive:D
mnementh2000 chapter 16 . 5/7
This is a great read, and a good divergence from the norm as regards the Naruto line of fanfiction. True, there are several incarnations of the whole 'Naruto is banished and becomes emperor of the West' storyline, but this is one of the best. I also love the second 'ending', having them moving through time, slowly adding to their family, while other lines fade away into non-existence. It was a great idea, and fit well with the well-though-out progression of the work.
I also loved the fact that at least one of their descendants was in one of their classes - a distinct possibility considering how many descendants they must have by now. It would be very difficult to keep up with the family tree after such a long time, but not impossible. They would have to do that to be sure that none of their children's families intermarried (though, would that even be a concern after such an extended period of time?).
Heh, imagine the size of their genealogy book, it would be absolutely massive, after tracing not only their own history, but that of each family that married into their clan, or their descendants marrying into other clans and families. I saw my family's at one time (held by my grandmother), which traced back to one of the kings of Norway, and the bloody thing was HUGE, about 18 inches square, and 4-5 inches thick - and that was only for several centuries. Theirs, though...
Anyway, great story, good read, and worth rereading (this made like the third or fourth time for me). Look forward to any new stories or updates.
the thiughts of sarkua fan and Naruto fan Robert roy Krause is why not lit Naruto and sarkua get marring and live the west 1 with a ninja bouny huter vaillge Naruto and sarkura had buit up when Naruto and her get marring ,when in the new namehome naruot and his wifes was sarkua ion tenten and temae , vaille is neo fox on go ,and thennaruto had took out the warlord and took the job over and he had clen up the west too, susike had move to the bad lands and he doing the same thing Naruto had do in the west ,.
when Naruto and hiwife had live in new yoke city for 12 yers as both buissled men and wonma too and then buit up the no go way inc a inc had to do go in the bad lands when Naruto the 2 had do and his sons too did when his dad do in he west and then Naruto the 2 sons was name afle the 4 hokles and the boys too took over the bad lands too, when songe,
when in his office Naruto had a dusk mand of a old ship he had find in the war 3 year of it , he had it paind to some cool old art to it of musce grils on it and some of a chir he sit it was good too, on the wall of his office is old swords and shilds he get form the ow derd warlords he took out and other warriors he vs too, like chirs lee roy macks a inforems armycapian Naruto had kill off when he took over .
when Naruto and his wife had find a old ship in the bay of night lither Naruto had seethe woking on it and thout of buy out and usne it love in and ueds for the frilm time too , he and his wife woking onit was good too and the 2 had put art on it and some old smp art too , when in it Naruto and his wife see of emiples own citys and other ninja vaillage one Naruto and his wife buit up and name of them mothrs name in it ,mand k , when it Naruto and hitle had buit a home in the woods lands and some time the old home gower form a cotler home to a big size home with men cave office in it and his wife a woman cave it too,
when both Naruto and hinata had buy out the home of warlord waillam lee roy zopert and his failmy old home the 2 had buit some men and woman caves in them and some time both he and hinata had the mob money in it to buit it up and used it to saty form te others it times Naruto and hinata had ueds it to keep some art and books as will offices too, woking init when hinata had some fun in it and Naruto and her had speed too.
when Naruto and himata had be both into running the family own Inders for years Naruto and wife had the family home in the couny side too ,when buiting a vaillge know as namikaze vaillge his 3 sons had be kown as Naruto 2 Robert leeroy fox willam roy danny lee , the son gower up and move to newyork and the 1 son owner of a spy shop Naruto 2 do it ,Robert leeroy fox is the ower of a gijoe gov,mo seleshop for army collands to sell or tring them gijoe ,the 3 Robert leeroy fox had live in boy town for some time he get to gower up and is now the one is ower of boy town namilkaze ,when Naruto and his wife is hppy for the boys and the daughter is sill live with them , she some time saw her big bothers she some time call them the truner haeds but them is her turned hanedrs.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 16 . 4/13