Reviews for Still Waters Run Deep
I tried. I really did try. The back and forth on the timeline is giving me a headache. I cant follow the story because its constantly going back and forth. It makes the story stall and i lose interest.
kraqui83 chapter 23 . 12/11/2014
il manque beaucoup trop de chapitre pour pouvoir bien comprendre ton histoire...
Christal.
Calyptra chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Rude to keep his thoughts to himself? unacceptable? I already dislike Edward.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
Did you stop writing this story completely ? I wish it was finished
miszharleyquinn chapter 23 . 4/25/2014
Are you planning on finishing this story. I really hope so
19killbella87 chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
what the h!ll happend to charlie why is vicky alive and not charlie
19killbella87 chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
i'm sorry but i've said it before and i'll say it again may all stories and now adding authors burn in hell for mating a male wolf with a female vamp if you want a wolf & vamp together use leah & vamp you could have put vicky & charlie together but either way imprinting should be for wolves only & mating should be for vamps i hate mixing spicies
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 23 . 7/9/2012
looking forward to reading more!
Regin chapter 23 . 6/7/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Sinvisigoth chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
hahahahaha that was great. I like Peter's spidey-voice :D
Sinvisigoth chapter 18 . 5/28/2012
I like the way that there may be quite an originaly way of getting round Alice's gift but I still don't quite understand it yet. Does Jazz mean that if he wants to make a decision he has to pretend to be Rosalie making it or something? The third person part confused me a bit.
Sinvisigoth chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
Ah I loved seeing them being told to behave :D The pissing contests are usually put up with for way too long; good that she nipped that shit in the bud ;)
Sinvisigoth chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Loved the internal monologues here and the brief meeting between the two of them. The only thing I didn't like, and I really didn't like it, was that even in panther form Bella is 'tiny'. Why can't she be big and powerful like the wolves? Seems like she's got this amazing gift now, but it's still dumbed down just like she's been in her human life.
Sinvisigoth chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Well dayum :D This is ten shades of awesome so far. I had a horrible feeling she had turned into one of the pack wolves and am SO glad it's a panther instead! :D Can't wait to see what Jazz thinks of her animal side ;)
Holidai chapter 23 . 5/27/2012
I love this story x 1,000,000! Seriously. There is something about your writing style that is very visual and paints one heck of a moving-picture in my head...

I am so eager to see more Jasper/Bella interaction. So very, very eager. Especially into Jasper's mind. The way you write him is very stimulating.

I am thrilled that Alice seems not to see any of this as that little pain-in-the-ass would surely be causing problems...here and Eddie need to be voted off the island, so to speak..