Reviews for Still Waters Run Deep
OK I have to say that it is the second time I have read your story ,"Still Waters Run Deep". It is really good exciting even and I understand real life gets in the way but do you think you might finish this story at any time? It seems so sad to leave such a good story just sit here undone...Hopefully you will become inspired to write a few more chapters to give us some closer. Good luck with your schooling!

Guest chapter 23 . 10/16/2015
Well I have to tell you that I loved your story. It was so different and exciting, something I have never read before! Just one thing I have a major problem with and that is that you did not finish said story! I can only hope that you will get the bug to finish it some time in between your school work ,or the real world as the case may be ,because it really was good such talent!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
I tried. I really did try. The back and forth on the timeline is giving me a headache. I cant follow the story because its constantly going back and forth. It makes the story stall and i lose interest.
kraqui83 chapter 23 . 12/11/2014
il manque beaucoup trop de chapitre pour pouvoir bien comprendre ton histoire...
Calyptra chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Rude to keep his thoughts to himself? unacceptable? I already dislike Edward.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
Did you stop writing this story completely ? I wish it was finished
miszharleyquinn chapter 23 . 4/25/2014
Are you planning on finishing this story. I really hope so
19killbella87 chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
what the h!ll happend to charlie why is vicky alive and not charlie
19killbella87 chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
i'm sorry but i've said it before and i'll say it again may all stories and now adding authors burn in hell for mating a male wolf with a female vamp if you want a wolf & vamp together use leah & vamp you could have put vicky & charlie together but either way imprinting should be for wolves only & mating should be for vamps i hate mixing spicies
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 23 . 7/9/2012
looking forward to reading more!
Regin chapter 23 . 6/7/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Sinvisigoth chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
hahahahaha that was great. I like Peter's spidey-voice :D
Sinvisigoth chapter 18 . 5/28/2012
I like the way that there may be quite an originaly way of getting round Alice's gift but I still don't quite understand it yet. Does Jazz mean that if he wants to make a decision he has to pretend to be Rosalie making it or something? The third person part confused me a bit.
Sinvisigoth chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
Ah I loved seeing them being told to behave :D The pissing contests are usually put up with for way too long; good that she nipped that shit in the bud ;)
Sinvisigoth chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Loved the internal monologues here and the brief meeting between the two of them. The only thing I didn't like, and I really didn't like it, was that even in panther form Bella is 'tiny'. Why can't she be big and powerful like the wolves? Seems like she's got this amazing gift now, but it's still dumbed down just like she's been in her human life.